5,941 results
All reviewscitizen mmood lightingfree moviesremote controlmood padfunky hotelwall to wallhigh techrooms are smalltouch screenself servicehuge bedrain showerfrosted glasscity viewstorage spaceamazing hotel
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Booked up for an Easter weekend and it wasn’t great, expected a lot more.

As expected the bed was big and comfy but that’s all I can say. Ok, you get an iPad to control tv, blinds, air con and blinds but that doesn’t do it for me. There was no storage room, no kettle (what hotel room doesn’t have a kettle), rooms were small.. maybe I’m just fussy but lacked everything I think a hotel should have, so for that reason I won’t be back as it’s not worth the money (£136 I paid for 1 night)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Amanda R, General Manager at citizenM Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

I am sorry we are not for you,
However we appreciate you gave us a try.
Our aim is to transform the hotel industry and revamp the traditional hotel experience.
If ever you wish to return, please let us know.

Kind Regards
Amanda

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed for 2 nites but booked both nites separately which was not an issue for the team at the desk who advised just to check out and in again and they wud ensure i was in the same room which happened without any problems x

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely bed and great movies. Fab technology in rooms. Mood lighting and wonderful shower. Not much space for clothes so wouldn’t stay more than 2/3 nights. Very helpful staff and some lovely cocktails, though they have stopped making my favourite. They were happy to provide an ice bucket for the room.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This hotel is well situated for visitors and shoppers. The rooms are quirky, well equipped and very clean. The staff, mostly young, are exceeding friendly and efficient. The public areas are really interesting and we enjoyed a late night drink in friendly surroundings. We took advantage of the reduced rate parking overnight at a near by parking lot (just a few minutes walk). Overall we had a great stay and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this venue.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Was amazing service as soon ase and my partner walked in all we seen was smiles and asking if we were checking in, check in was fast and easy to follow. When we got to our room we were eager to see what was in side and it was bettee than what we expected the bedrooms were outstanding, beds were super comfy, lighting was super fun to play with, the blinds are good idea, the bathroom was small but such a clever way of design, had a peaceful night without any noise bar my boyfriends snoring. Enjoyed every minute of my stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple