Really cool place right in the centre of town. Great shared area and a 24 hour cafe and bar. Very comfortable huge beds but the rooms are small and the facilities are 'intimate' so go with a good friend if you are sharing! The mood lighting, blinds, TV and air con are all controlled by one remote and ours wasn't working properly so the technology was a bit frustrating but it was sorted out for us by the friendly staff and the novelty value made it a real experience. Like sleeping in your own (slighly over heated) pod on a space station. Breakfast was OK. The real star is the funky interiors but the staff are nice. Better than a Travelodge any day! Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland