“Absolutely terrible”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian
Neighbourhood: West End
Neighbourhood: West End
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

After waiting an hour for our food, the order was wrong so we called up the restaurant. The told us someone else had received our order and would get us our order as soon as possible. After forty minutes our order had still not arrived so we called the restaurant again to no answer, it's clear they ignored us and went home, hoping we wouldn't kick up a fuss. We called up the next day and they denied all responsibility and told us to talk to just eat, who were much more helpful. Just eat managed to get us vouchers covering the cost of the food, but the restaurant still denied all responsibility. The food was average and definitely not worth the hassle.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

After looking forward to devouring a pizza after a long hard shift at work, I was famished and was more than disappointed when I was told I would have to wait 45 minutes for a standard pizza. But, wanting to invest in a independent business, I chose to proceed with the purchase. To my absolute disgust and after losing complete hope, I then received a phone call an HOUR AND A HALF later, at 3am!
In a state of complete exhaustion I answered the door, received NO APOLOGY, and took the pizzas. To heighten my annoyance, the pizzas I received were STONE COLD, and lacked any trace of flavour. Waste of time, money and effort.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Picked up a "Mega Munchy Box" from this rip off store.

Got it home and when I opened it up half the stuff supposed to be in it wasn't there, I suppose I should have been wary of the box being taped shut.

No donner meat,
No shish kebab,
1 piece of chicken chaat,
3 pieces of chicken pakora,
4 pieces of chicken tikka (I think)
4 onion rings
mostly chips, fritters and rubber veg/mushroom pakora and a "naan" bread that was thinner than a tea biscuit.

Called them up to complain and the guy must have known what was happening as he immediately said " I gave you extra chips because I had no lamb"!!

So straight away he must have twigged he'd been caught out.

Extra chips?
What about my missing donner meat?
What about the rest of the chicken chaat, chicken tikka & chicken pakora?

They knew exactly what they were doing, why else would you tape a pizza box shut?

So yes, ripped off and lied to.

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID.

1  Thank s m
Reviewed 17 October 2015

Lovely barbecue chicken kebab on Nan bread, lovely sauce as well, boss a nice guy.usually get one after work , even though 3 kebab shops r next to my work in Nitshill

Reviewed 7 August 2015

Great value for money and generous portion sizes. Open til late so good for a snack after the pub. I wouldn't recommend ordering from just eat though as I have experienced a few mistakes but this is never the case if I go in.