USD 125
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 147/night.

Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
USD 141
USD 89
USD 112
USD 216
USD 96
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 116/night.

USD 831
USD 114
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Fraser Suites Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
USD 95
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
USD 172
USD 142
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 173/night.

USD 109
USD 104
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 191/night.

USD 75
USD 47
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 60/night.

USD 99
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
2,975 results
All reviewsthermal experiencemarble bathroomharris tweedmarket menucocktail barspa facilitiesbeautiful hoteldeluxe roomstar hotelhotel guestsbirthday treatporridgefull scottish breakfastcooked breakfastfollowing morningan overnight staycity centre
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

This is one off my favourite hotels. But I feel after my visits yesterday went a bit downhill. Hotel toliet door broken in room, there was a card left with the people before me comments and email address so leaving customers details for me to see and the comments where" hair in my food" so this wasn't a great start, we decided not to eat in hotel due to this, the spa I felt most stuff wasn't really working, there was no ice for us, we then went down to bar at night and the wait time for drinks where 15- 20 minutes at a time and it wasn't even busy. Honestly I felt its wasn't worth the money or not got the same 5 star touch that you normally get when coming here. Won't be in a hurry to return or even if a will

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Darreng18
Murray T, General Manager at Blythswood Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Darreng18,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent visit.

I am sorry to read that not every aspect of your stay was as it should have been and for that I apologise.

If you would like to discuss this further please do contact me on murray.thomson@blythswoodsquare.com

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Blythswood never fails to disappoint. From the moment you arrive until you leave. Upon arrival we were assisted with our luggage to a room by Andrew I believe. He was very helpful. We found the room not to our liking due to some noise coming from the lift being fixed and scaffolding at the window. We phoned and Emma who had already greeted us at reception organised a new room for us immediately. The new room had recently been decorated which was very comfortable and made for an all round relaxing stay. We even got a small complimentary gift for the hassle. Staff were attentive as ever and the spa was very clean, calm and relaxing. Breakfast was fresh and very tasty. Highly recommend.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your glowing feedback of Blythswood Square.

I am delighted that all of our team looked after you well, inparticular our Concerige and Emma our Front Office Manager. I have passed your kind comments onto the team.

I was also pleased to read that you appreciated your room that has been newly refurbished and enjoyed the other outlets in the hotel.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed on Christmas day. Staff are lovely and room was great. Wish bar had a better atmosphere i think some seating is so far from the bar that you miss out on watching the cocktails being made. Restaurant needs a bit better organising.
Do enjoy going here & will go back soon.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear lucym790,

Thank you for your kind comments from your recent visit on Christmas Day.

We truly value feedback as it allows us to see where we are going right and most importantly the areas that need improvement.

I am glad you will be back and hope to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

We stayed here in January whilst attending a pantomime in Glasgow.
After a poor stay at a nearby hotel in December we went against the rankings on this site and stayed here.
Rooms are bright spacious and well appointed.
Breakfast is excellent and large portions.
They have a pool and spa which is sublime.
Staff and service are excellent throughout.
Too marks all round.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mickey D,

Thank you for your glowing review of your recent visit to Blythswood Square.

I am absolutely delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and appreciated the size and decor of the room that you had.

I have passed your kind comments on to all of the team here at Blythswood Square and I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Myself and my wife visited this Hotel as a Birthday treat. To say that it was outstanding would be an understatement.
From the moment we arrived until the moment we left we were treated as if we were regulars at this lovely hotel rather than first timers!
If anyone wishes to treat a family member and enjoy the experience of luxury, then this is the place to do it!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Murray T, General Manager at Blythswood Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear John A,

Thank you for your glowing review of your visit to our Salon Bar at Blythswood Square.

I am absolutely delighted to read how you enjoyed your Afternoon Tea and that our staff made you feel extremely welcome in the hotel.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.