Blythswood Square
HotelIndigo.com
USD 366
USD 354
  • Restaurant
Fraser Suites Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
USD 201
  • Free Internet
USD 287
Priceline
  • Pool
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
USD 228
Cancelon
2,922 results
All reviewsthermal experiencemarble bathroomharris tweedmarket menucocktail barspa facilitiesbeautiful hoteldeluxe roomfive star hotelhotel guestsbirthday treatporridgefull scottish breakfastcooked breakfastfollowing morningan overnight staycity centre
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My favourite place to stay in Glasgow, although it is a treat as it's expensive but well worth it lovely breakfast & spa! Stayed in a beautiful room with a huge bath! room service, not over priced and was beautiful food! Can't wait to visit again in January!

Stayed: December 2017
Murray T, General Manager at Blythswood Square, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Eilidh H,

Thank you for your review of Blythswood Square.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and felt you had good value for money

I am also pleased the you appreciated the decor in our bedrooms and look forward to seeing you in January.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

lovely hotel. have stayed their many a time and will probably stay again. Lovely rooms, great bar and friendly service. However breakfast not great. Do like my kippers to be warm! This time was the first time i have had dinner here as well before going out to show. poor. Never quite warm when it eventually reaches the table. Don't understand why but people at next table saying the same thing. Pity. So i will go back but will eat elsewhere

Room Tip: delux room was nice
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bluecrags

Dear Bluecrags,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent visit.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your over night stay and our Salon Bar however disappointed that not every aspect of your breakfast was as it should have been.

I have passed on your comments to our Executive Head Chef and our Restaurant Manager for them to review and discuss with their team.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely stay at the hotel as a surprise for my boyfriend’s 21st. The lovely lady at reception helped me to get the room decorations ready prior to our arrival which I was extremely grateful for. Our room was lovely and spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. Unfortunately our mini bar wasn’t fully stocked which wasn’t a big issue as we didn’t use it but I had to ask for our free water to be delivered. Our breakfast was sensational in the morning and one of the best I’ve ever had. Overall, my boyfriend thoroughly enjoyed his surprise and the hotel is in such a great location. Thank you for making it special for him. The only thing was we couldn’t use the spa due to the availability for hotel guests which was a pity but I would like to come back and try that next time.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear JoannaRobertson,

Thank you for your review of your recent visit to Blythswood Square.

I am delighted that your boyfriend had an enjoyable 21st and that our staff looked after you well.

I am disappointed to hear that your mini bar was not fully stocked and will investigate this with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon, hopefully to use the spa too!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

this was our first stay at this hotel, although it has been on or radar for a while. We stayed for 2 nights during November. It is situated a short walk from the shopping areas and is surrounded by eateries and entertainment venues.
On arrival, we had the pre booked afternoon tea, which was scrumptious, although not sure it was worth the £29.99 per person (luckily we had a discount voucher), after which we were shown to our room, when I say room, it was more like a loft apartment, it was huge......the marble bath..it was well worth waiting to fill this huge bath, after a cold day in Edinburgh. We ate out on both days of our stay, simply because there are so many places to go, from little side street cafes to large restaurants and bars. Staff were always friendly and helpful.
will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: a room overlooking Blytheswood Square itself would be the most preffered.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear dbo75,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent visit to Blythswood Square.

I am delighted you had a lovely break with us and that you were appreciative of our rooms.

I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel soon, perhaps to try our food and beverage outlets too!

Kindest Regards,
Murray Thomson - General Manager
T: 0141 248 8888

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Went to the spa and then the bar as a treat for my mans birthday. Had excellent service particularly in the bar where we had a very attentive gentleman constantly topping up our water and popcorn and asking how our weekend was going. Not sure his name but he seems to be the only man on the floor so I hope you can find out who it is and give them the recognition they deserve

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Murray T, General Manager at Blythswood Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear meganbee09,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such wonderful feedback of your visit to Blythswood Square hotel.

I am delighted you chose us for your partner's Birthday Celebrations and pleased to read you had excellent service from our Salon staff. I have passed on your kind words to the team.

I hope we can welcoming you back soon!

Kindest Regards,