“All fresh Food Made From Scratch”
Review of Madha

Madha
Reserve with OpenTable
Madha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 2,726 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: USD 19 - USD 39
Description: Namaste and welcome to Madha at 42 Albion Street Merchant City Glasgow. Madha offers the robust flavours of North and South Indian cuisine celebrated under one roof. We also offer a Vegan menu and Vegan wines, along with Gluten free options.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Joseph met me as if I was one of the Family ...I had never been be fore ..I've eaten world wide this is on a par..U have got to realise all ingredients are fresh spices etc etc..If you wish the norm this is not aplace for you.If you wish difference this is it..Many thanks Joseph I get it ..See you soon

2  Thank Foodiegordon

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The best Indian food I have had in the UK. The food and service is first class, a great selection of fish and vegetarian dishes.
We will back again soon!

3  Thank AmyL2476
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant had good ambience, the chairs and the tables were arranged neatly. My friends and I tried both vegan and non veg food. My friend tried the Lamb rogan josh with Kerala parrotta and he loved the food. I had the bindhi curry with Idiyappam, it was really good albeit the idiyappam portion was small but it tasted excellent. My other friend tried the Idli and Vada and he enjoyed it as well.

Overall the food was excellent and the service was pretty quick as well. Would definitely recommend it to everyone who wants to try Indian food.

2  Thank Tarun S
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and service. We all left with smiles on our faces.

I would recommend the monkfish. Will certainly be back.

3  Thank JackM3063
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Visited Madha last night for my husband’s birthday. Again, the food and service was outstanding. It’s fantastic to go somewhere with authentic Indian food and as a vegetarian there is an abundance of choices.

Joseph and staff were as attentive as always any went the extra mile singing happy birthday to my husband and presenting him with a lovely dessert.

2  Thank clarew748