“Best spaghetti we've ever had!”
Review of Sorrento Glasgow

Sorrento Glasgow
Ranked #119 of 2,682 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: USD 10 - USD 38
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We were backpacking through the U.K. And ended up staying in Glasgow for 2 days. We ate at Sorrento the first night and it was so amazing we came back the night before we left. We've traveled a lot and have never had anything like it before. Anyone visiting Glasgow needs to eat here at least once!

1  Thank Stephanie M

Reviewed 26 May 2017

My boyfriend and I ordered from here through Deliveroo. While the service from Deliveroo was a let down given that our pizzas arrived twice crushed and folded over, the service from the folks at the restaurant was faultless. They were brand new, staying open past closing so we could collect our order and each time the food was made promptly. Added to that, the pizzas were fantastic and we will definitely be back!

1  Thank AliiLouSavage
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Went for food with my father, I'm allergic to cheese and the staff were very accommodating doing my Spaghetti Bolognese without cheese, with my being awkward they also made my Strawberry Mess desert without cream.
The portions were very good, you won't go away hungry for sure and you will enjoy great friendly attentive staff

1  Thank Neil C
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Had a great meal experience here recently, myself and a colleague ate here and were not disappointed, the service was flawless and the food was fresh and delicious, would highly recommend and return.

1  Thank Ian G
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Can I start by saying this is my second visit to Glasgow and my second visit to this restaurant.
The restaurant is up a rather steap set of stairs, so for those with walking difficulties it is not the best way to start. But once inside the staff are friendly and attentive . The menu is Italian based and varied. Having started with the haggis with a poached egg on top, a well presented dish, and a quite a different way to start an Italian meal! But well worth it. The rest of the meal pizza followed by the most Italian of puddings apple pie and ice-cream.
Although this is not the most Italian of restaurants I have be in the food was excellent,well presented and tasty, the service and staff are efficient and friendly. Well worth a visit, I'm sure that we will return soon.

1  Thank Robert C