Stayed here for 2 nights for a conference at the SECC which is an easy 15minute walk away. My room was modern, spotlessly clean, great shower and comfy bed and pillows. All I wanted for my stay. Bonus was hairdryer and hair straighteners in the room. There was no decaf coffee on the tea tray but I asked at reception and was given a plentiful supply from the kitchen. Both receptionists I spoke to were extremely professional and helpful with local information. I had 2 peaceful nights sleep and for the price felt it was very good value for money. The breakfast buffet was not as varied as you might get in a big hotel but all good quality and the freshly cooked breakfast was delicious. Would definitely stay again. Almost forgot to mention the complimentary bottle of wine I received in arrival which was on offer at the time of booking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed by renowned architect Alexander “Greek” Thomson, you’ll find Grecian pillars adorning our grand entranceway and up-to-date décor throughout. With 18 newly renovated rooms on offer, the Acorn Hotel provides a contemporary, relaxed environment for you to enjoy during your stay. Our stylish interior mixes fresh tones with classic, walnut touches and each room comes equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, complementary WiFi, satellite television and GHDs to complete a true home-away-from-home experience. We offer a range of room configurations including singles for the solo traveler and Executive or Super-King bedded rooms if you’d like to indulge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, HostelWorld, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC and TripOnline SA so you can book your Acorn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acorn Hotel Glasgow, Scotland
- Acorn Boutique Hotel Glasgow