“The suite was given to someone else!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glasgow
The B Suites Glasgow City Centre
Reviewed 28 August 2016

We had booked for one night but when we arrived we were told that our suite was not available and that there was room in hotels nearby, which proved to be false. The person on the phone promised to help us find a room for our family (two kids) but never called back, and what's more stopped answering our calls. Unfortunately it was a busy week end in Glasgow and we could not find another room. Finally the Guys at Premier Inn (not connected with art deco) found us some room in the suburb.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 October 2015

We were in Glasgow for the World Gymnastics Champions at The Hydro - 8 of us.
Did not want to stay in a hotel, so these apartments, close to the city and the venue seemed ideal - and frankly they were. Great location, reasonably clean and comfortable. Safe and secure.

That said, many/most of the comments of the comments below have some truth in them. The apartments are noisy - especially the front rooms - but your are right in the centre of the entertainment district.
They are in need of some TLC - need a full time handyman to check out electrics, fix leaks, repair doors. From some of the dents in the doors and walls I think the apartments have a hard time.
Locations are confusing - Bath Street/Sauchiehall Street? Beresford/460/468?
No WiFi.
Grumpy security man? Not really - especially when you see what he has to put up with on a Friday night. Certainly felt safe there.

But look at the price - especially mid week.

We would probably stay again if we/when we return to Glasgow.
Would help if they could do a deal with one of the local multi-storey car parks - the one in Embank Street said they had arrangements with other hotels.

Eddie, the local rep, is a star! He made our weekend.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank PhilCoathup
Reviewed 10 August 2015

We were all very happy with the arrangements, communication and apartment itself. Great location and cool set up. Well be back. We felt really trendy to be in this cool place. Guy at reception was a bit grumpy but i don't think he works for the apartments he's more like a concierge. Right on Sauchiehall Street. Can be loud at night but very colourful and vibrant.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Caroline S
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Booked an apartment in May for a stay in July. Booked early to get the best deal.
About a week before my stay I received an email saying my booking had been cancelled. I called to ask why and they claim I had phoned them to cancel, when I told them I hadn't they said a friend must of cancelled on my behalf.
Nobody knew where we were staying so that was impossible!

Told them I still wanted my apartment but funnily enough it was already booked, but they could offer me a much smaller apartment on a different street for more money which I didn't accept out of principal!
Reckon they fobbed me off with an excuse because they realised they could get more money for the apartment. Everywhere in Glasgow was booked up meaning we lost our weekend which had been planned for months.
My friends and I used to use these apartments a lot, we won't be booking again!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank SiobhanO1990
Reviewed 14 December 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights & found it ok. It was just somewhere to sleep & was cheaper than any hotel we could find at the time. Sure, its not as nice as a hotel room but like i said it was just somewhere to sleep & wash. Our apartment was clean & luckily we never experienced the problems that others have had!!

Stayed: August 2014