“Great location, service and apartment”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glasgow
The B Suites Glasgow City Centre
Reviewed 10 August 2015

We were all very happy with the arrangements, communication and apartment itself. Great location and cool set up. Well be back. We felt really trendy to be in this cool place. Guy at reception was a bit grumpy but i don't think he works for the apartments he's more like a concierge. Right on Sauchiehall Street. Can be loud at night but very colourful and vibrant.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Caroline S
There are newer reviews for The B Suites Glasgow City Centre

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Booked an apartment in May for a stay in July. Booked early to get the best deal.
About a week before my stay I received an email saying my booking had been cancelled. I called to ask why and they claim I had phoned them to cancel, when I told them I hadn't they said a friend must of cancelled on my behalf.
Nobody knew where we were staying so that was impossible!

Told them I still wanted my apartment but funnily enough it was already booked, but they could offer me a much smaller apartment on a different street for more money which I didn't accept out of principal!
Reckon they fobbed me off with an excuse because they realised they could get more money for the apartment. Everywhere in Glasgow was booked up meaning we lost our weekend which had been planned for months.
My friends and I used to use these apartments a lot, we won't be booking again!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank SiobhanO1990
Reviewed 14 December 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights & found it ok. It was just somewhere to sleep & was cheaper than any hotel we could find at the time. Sure, its not as nice as a hotel room but like i said it was just somewhere to sleep & wash. Our apartment was clean & luckily we never experienced the problems that others have had!!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank JKARLG
Reviewed 20 November 2014 via mobile

What can I say ! I don't know how they are allowed to continue to rent these apartments out absolutely disgusting. I walked in and my jaw dropped the guy who brought me up asked for the money straight away thought it was odd. When he left had a good look around Omg the bedroom was stinking the glass wardrobe was broken and hanging of the bed was broken but the carpet was smelling so much had to walk out. There was no fire alarm no fire instructions where to go incase of a fire. In the kitchen no microwave the oven didn't work there was food still in the sink. The dinning table, coffee table and TV unit had never been touched with a cloth in months. I decided then on I wanted my money back and wanted to leave as it was unsafe and unsuitable to live in. Speaking to the manager they kept asking for me to be moved to another apartment but I insisted I didn't as if this was the standards of this one what were the others like. I packed and went downstairs thinking I was going to get my money back but I was so wrong continuously on the phone to the manager and I then rang the reservation office wanting my money back. All I got was I've been working for this company for 5 years you will not get your money back full stop. I was left down stairs to 2 hours till I found out I had no choice in having to stay for a week which I booked. When I returned back into the apartment I had to ring for them to fix the heating as it wasn't working. Overall my stay a total nightmare having to stay in a dirty hell hole. I will be taken this matter further trust me I will..

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Gillian W
Reviewed 28 October 2014

We a group of 5 stayed here for weekend,1.front door,has bn obviously kicked in and badly repaired,2.walking in paintwork is a shocking dark dark green,which is all over skirtings&ceiling,and lots of holidays,3.bedding,-pillows are filthy,no protectors,duvets the same,no protectors on mattresses,the sheets were not as clean as expected,4.the bathrooms were dirty,5.the towel rail was broken,from the wall,6.the smoke alarm was non exsistent,barr 1 wire hanging from a hole in the ceiling,7.the floors were dirty,8.the cups were chipped,9.no dish towels,10. One bed had no duvet,just a dirty cover,so we asked for a duvet,he appeared with a duvet that was full of holes and looked 20 years old,at that point,i decided enough,was enough,i told him exactly what was wrong with the apartment,told him i wanted new bedding,which to be fair,he went out and bought,3 duvets and 6 new pillows,we got cleaner covers and he cleaned the bathrooms again,but his cleaning wasnt up to standards,all in all this place needs a good overhall,a cleaner who can actually clean and has an eye for attention to detail,even the system for checking in is done on his. mobile,the key and fob we got took ages to open the entrance door to the premises,the only good thing i can say is that it was warm,in fact it was too hot.Definetly will not be returning.

• Stayed: October 2014