USD 216
USD 262
USD 180
USD 150
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
USD 179
USD 137
USD 126
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Fraser Suites Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
USD 126
Priceline
USD 83
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 December 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights & found it ok. It was just somewhere to sleep & was cheaper than any hotel we could find at the time. Sure, its not as nice as a hotel room but like i said it was just somewhere to sleep & wash. Our apartment was clean & luckily we never experienced the problems that others have had!!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank JKARLG
Reviewed 20 November 2014 via mobile

What can I say ! I don't know how they are allowed to continue to rent these apartments out absolutely disgusting. I walked in and my jaw dropped the guy who brought me up asked for the money straight away thought it was odd. When he left had a good look around Omg the bedroom was stinking the glass wardrobe was broken and hanging of the bed was broken but the carpet was smelling so much had to walk out. There was no fire alarm no fire instructions where to go incase of a fire. In the kitchen no microwave the oven didn't work there was food still in the sink. The dinning table, coffee table and TV unit had never been touched with a cloth in months. I decided then on I wanted my money back and wanted to leave as it was unsafe and unsuitable to live in. Speaking to the manager they kept asking for me to be moved to another apartment but I insisted I didn't as if this was the standards of this one what were the others like. I packed and went downstairs thinking I was going to get my money back but I was so wrong continuously on the phone to the manager and I then rang the reservation office wanting my money back. All I got was I've been working for this company for 5 years you will not get your money back full stop. I was left down stairs to 2 hours till I found out I had no choice in having to stay for a week which I booked. When I returned back into the apartment I had to ring for them to fix the heating as it wasn't working. Overall my stay a total nightmare having to stay in a dirty hell hole. I will be taken this matter further trust me I will..

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Gillian W
Reviewed 28 October 2014

We a group of 5 stayed here for weekend,1.front door,has bn obviously kicked in and badly repaired,2.walking in paintwork is a shocking dark dark green,which is all over skirtings&ceiling,and lots of holidays,3.bedding,-pillows are filthy,no protectors,duvets the same,no protectors on mattresses,the sheets were not as clean as expected,4.the bathrooms were dirty,5.the towel rail was broken,from the wall,6.the smoke alarm was non exsistent,barr 1 wire hanging from a hole in the ceiling,7.the floors were dirty,8.the cups were chipped,9.no dish towels,10. One bed had no duvet,just a dirty cover,so we asked for a duvet,he appeared with a duvet that was full of holes and looked 20 years old,at that point,i decided enough,was enough,i told him exactly what was wrong with the apartment,told him i wanted new bedding,which to be fair,he went out and bought,3 duvets and 6 new pillows,we got cleaner covers and he cleaned the bathrooms again,but his cleaning wasnt up to standards,all in all this place needs a good overhall,a cleaner who can actually clean and has an eye for attention to detail,even the system for checking in is done on his. mobile,the key and fob we got took ages to open the entrance door to the premises,the only good thing i can say is that it was warm,in fact it was too hot.Definetly will not be returning.

• Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed 2 October 2014

There's no way this is any kind of luxury apartment, but the check-in was smooth, the place was clean, we got a good enough deal (£66 for the night) and it's a great location.

If you're looking for something special, don't book here. If you want to be central and you don't mind a slightly under bog-standard place to sleep (you wouldn't want to be hanging out in the apartment), get it for a low price and book it.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We booked this apartment very last minute, i did not even go past the reviews in top rooms. It was not until we had booked in a hurry, my wife checked trip advisor. The reviews were pretty bad, but we thought they had improved slightly uder new management. So we went anyway as we had paid half the rent as a deposit.When we spoke to caitlin at the bar, she was quite happy for us to look the apartment over first.Well a luxury apartment it is not, perhaps a budget apartment would be a better discription. We were only staying 2 nights so we thought it would do fine. Perhaps they could do with a handyman to fix a couple of small repairs. Also there was no alarm clock, no dvd, no interney, and tv only had one chanel. For the money we paid it was fine, but would not liked to have paid anymore than the £73 per night we paid.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple