USD 144
USD 125
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 145/night.

USD 160
USD 143
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 169/night.

Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
USD 88
USD 828
USD 105
USD 112
  • Breakfast included
Fraser Suites Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
USD 95
USD 62
USD 97
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2014 via mobile

What can I say ! I don't know how they are allowed to continue to rent these apartments out absolutely disgusting. I walked in and my jaw dropped the guy who brought me up asked for the money straight away thought it was odd. When he left had a good look around Omg the bedroom was stinking the glass wardrobe was broken and hanging of the bed was broken but the carpet was smelling so much had to walk out. There was no fire alarm no fire instructions where to go incase of a fire. In the kitchen no microwave the oven didn't work there was food still in the sink. The dinning table, coffee table and TV unit had never been touched with a cloth in months. I decided then on I wanted my money back and wanted to leave as it was unsafe and unsuitable to live in. Speaking to the manager they kept asking for me to be moved to another apartment but I insisted I didn't as if this was the standards of this one what were the others like. I packed and went downstairs thinking I was going to get my money back but I was so wrong continuously on the phone to the manager and I then rang the reservation office wanting my money back. All I got was I've been working for this company for 5 years you will not get your money back full stop. I was left down stairs to 2 hours till I found out I had no choice in having to stay for a week which I booked. When I returned back into the apartment I had to ring for them to fix the heating as it wasn't working. Overall my stay a total nightmare having to stay in a dirty hell hole. I will be taken this matter further trust me I will..

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Gillian W
Reviewed 28 October 2014

We a group of 5 stayed here for weekend,1.front door,has bn obviously kicked in and badly repaired,2.walking in paintwork is a shocking dark dark green,which is all over skirtings&ceiling,and lots of holidays,3.bedding,-pillows are filthy,no protectors,duvets the same,no protectors on mattresses,the sheets were not as clean as expected,4.the bathrooms were dirty,5.the towel rail was broken,from the wall,6.the smoke alarm was non exsistent,barr 1 wire hanging from a hole in the ceiling,7.the floors were dirty,8.the cups were chipped,9.no dish towels,10. One bed had no duvet,just a dirty cover,so we asked for a duvet,he appeared with a duvet that was full of holes and looked 20 years old,at that point,i decided enough,was enough,i told him exactly what was wrong with the apartment,told him i wanted new bedding,which to be fair,he went out and bought,3 duvets and 6 new pillows,we got cleaner covers and he cleaned the bathrooms again,but his cleaning wasnt up to standards,all in all this place needs a good overhall,a cleaner who can actually clean and has an eye for attention to detail,even the system for checking in is done on his. mobile,the key and fob we got took ages to open the entrance door to the premises,the only good thing i can say is that it was warm,in fact it was too hot.Definetly will not be returning.

• Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed 2 October 2014

There's no way this is any kind of luxury apartment, but the check-in was smooth, the place was clean, we got a good enough deal (£66 for the night) and it's a great location.

If you're looking for something special, don't book here. If you want to be central and you don't mind a slightly under bog-standard place to sleep (you wouldn't want to be hanging out in the apartment), get it for a low price and book it.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We booked this apartment very last minute, i did not even go past the reviews in top rooms. It was not until we had booked in a hurry, my wife checked trip advisor. The reviews were pretty bad, but we thought they had improved slightly uder new management. So we went anyway as we had paid half the rent as a deposit.When we spoke to caitlin at the bar, she was quite happy for us to look the apartment over first.Well a luxury apartment it is not, perhaps a budget apartment would be a better discription. We were only staying 2 nights so we thought it would do fine. Perhaps they could do with a handyman to fix a couple of small repairs. Also there was no alarm clock, no dvd, no interney, and tv only had one chanel. For the money we paid it was fine, but would not liked to have paid anymore than the £73 per night we paid.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I booked this apartment through Qantas Hotels in Australia months ago when I realised I needed one extra night in Glasgow and at the time I could not start my next booking one day early. A Qantas email came through and this was on offer so I took it since it was central. I had to pay upfront but I knew for sure I would be in Glasgow then so that was OK. I generally use Booking.com with free cancellation, pay later options.

A few days before my stay I went to my stored travel email docs and clicked on the directions etc link. This is where the worry began since my printout said 402 Sauchiehall but online said 468 and there was no phone no or email. My previous hotels had sent me emails a few days before my stay. I quickly contacted Qantas in Aus for details. They told me a contact no and that it was now 468. The place is still on their Glasgow hotel website as of 2 days ago. I am planning to take the matter up with them when I return to Australia.

I looked up Trip Advisor and found some horror stories about what sounded like my place. I found a deal on Premier Inn that was cheaper ,then realised my next ap't was now free that night so Plan B was that if the place was no good the next owner would collect me.

When I got to the street I could not find anything by the name I had - City Centre Apartment Suites or 468. So I called the contact no to find it was not in service - not promising. A helpful local suggested the Beresford because that was apartments but was 460. When I got to the door there was a notice saying short term/weekend lets were illegal. The door was locked. A girl who said she was a resident told me the office was just down the street so I set off. She caught me up and said she'd show me. We got there and she said they must have moved. So we set off back past the entrance looking for 468. The little bar turned out to be the 'office'! No notice out the front or anything. But he gave me the key when I said my name - didn't ask to see my voucher or anything.

There were 2 lifts up to the 7th floor. The ap't itself was clean. I decided I would stay since I had paid. However I have issues with a few things. 1 No signage near lifts as to which way to go for different nos. 2 NO info re fire and no escape plan, assembly point etc. I am going to contact the Glasgow Council since my next landlord was a fireman and, as I thought, that info is compulsory.
That is the really serious issue.

There were discrepancies between what I found and what the website said: 24 hr reception, luggage storage non existent. Like wise no designer toiletries, DVD player or hairdryer ( not major in a lower cost place). I am taking this up with Qantas and suggesting they remove the place from their listing, the fire issue being the worst and the misrepresentation the next.

The bed had clean sheets and the 2 towels were very large and clean. No bath at or hand towel so one towel became the bath mat. There was hand wash in the bathroom. The shower was good with plenty of hot water but it looks like someone had damaged the heated towel rail. The wall was patched but not yet repainted. The fridge was large and clean and the freezer was also on. There was a full size dishwasher but not detergent for it. There was washing up liquid, a scourer and new wiping cloth but no tea towel. The microwave oven was missing the turntable but worked. It would cost about £20 to supply a basic saucepan and frypan for the stove ( there was a lid!) There were plenty of tea bags, coffee and sugar. The window blind was missing from the living area window. A Tesco Express is right next door and plenty of eating places close by including a Wetherspoon's pub with free wifi since there isn't any in the ap't. In the ap't if you have a BT phone you can login free.

The bedroom was on the open walkway side of the apartment so the blinds had to be fully shut for privacy and to keep out the lights which were on brightly all night. The mattress was a bit lumpy but I slept OK. It was very quiet.

There was a notice behind the door giving a contact no Mon to Sun 10 to 5. - not the no I had been given.

While waiting in the foyer to be picked up, I realised there was a little office with a man in it. He works Monday to Friday for the residents to let in workmen, postmen etc. He said the business used to be called the B Suites. Basically someone owns several apartments in a residential block as investment units and rents them out. But because they are central and comparatively cheap a lot of young loutish types were renting them and causing problems for the residents who want the business shut down. Consequently It looks like the owner isn't spending money to keep things up to standard. He said another lady last week had dirty sheets on her bed and he had heard some terrible stories.

I'm not sure what other name/s the business uses. It is certainly not run professionally. I guess you could claim against your travel insurance if it came to the worst and you got an unliveable apartment.

Even though my stay was uneventful once I got there, I would not recommend it to anyone while the fire safety laws are breached. Your life could be at risk. There is also the matter of the 'illegal' stays.

Jenny Carruthers

PS They are called Budget Apartments but the night the Commonwealth Games started they advertised at A$600 + for a unit!

Sent from my iPad