“Delicious food”

Bombay Blues Fine Indian Cusine
Ranked #217 of 2,728 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Ate here last night and the food was delicious. Would recommend this resturant.
Chicken chaat phat for starters and chicken tikka masala,chicken bhoona with rice and a garlic Nan.
Service was very good from the young waiter who made us feel very welcome.

Date of visit: August 2018
Manjit S, Guest Relations Manager at Bombay Blues Fine Indian Cusine, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Thanks you for your lovely support, we will make sure continue providing the good food and service,

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Just had a chicken tikka Shashlik and it was delicious! the chicken was so succulent and the mint sauce was fantastic, i would thoroughly recommend Bombay blues!

Date of visit: August 2018
Manjit S, Public Relations Manager at Bombay Blues Fine Indian Cusine, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Your welcome, thanks for your good compliment.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We had a dinner reservation for 3 adults and 1 child (we were late due to our flight being delayed and this wasn’t a problem). The buffet was excellent with starters and main courses to choose for. The waiting staff were very helpful and friendly and very nice to my daughter. Great value for money and my daughter ate for free! The garlic naan was outstanding! Compliments to the chefs. We will be back next time we are in Glasgow. I would recommend booking as the restaurant isn’t very big.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Flew into town on business. I walked in without a reservation at peak hours on a Saturday night. They provided a table for me regardless. The items in the buffet were slightly different than the Indian dishes I am familiar with. Everything I tried was delicious and the Garlic Chili Chicken and Karahi Chili Chicken dishes were amazing. The food has a bit more zing than typical Indian restaurants. It's closer to what you get in India. The fired foods were as addictive as potato chips. The Alloo Tikki was tasty, crispy on the outside and a firm cheesy texture on the inside. The Chicken Pakora beat buffalo wings or nuggets any day of the week. The Vegetable Pakora had a nice kick to it, along with the Mixed Vegetable Boonda which reminded me of Vada Pav in Mumbai. It was all washed down with a fresh Cobra from the tap. The service was excellent and I am contemplating returning there every night of my visit. Downside, I would like to see more greens and more cumin in the Papadum.

1  Thank rboehm7
Manjit S, Guest Relations Manager at Bombay Blues Fine Indian Cusine, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thanks for your good comment, we sure in future continue provide the good quality food and service. Always try to produce new varieties of Indian dishes .

Reviewed 29 July 2018

This was my first visit, looking for an easy curry experience with friends that were visiting from out of town. We went to dinner one week ago, and each of us were looking to try the curry buffet. The range of offerings were reasonable and the staff were welcoming.

However, each of us were sick with typical food poisoning symptoms very early Sunday morning and knowing that we did not eat anywhere else, this was the only place that could have brought on

Given this experience, I would not be able to recommend this restaurant not would I risk going back given such a bad experience.

Date of visit: July 2018