“Great little bar!”

Cuisines: Scottish, British, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

First came here for a casual birthday meal, it was great Heather, one of the staff, was very welcoming, bubbly and friendly. Overall everything was great, food, atmosphere etc.

The following week my friend and I went to the quiz on the Thursday and had a great time. It's super cost friendly too!

TheBankGlasgow, Manager at The Bank, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice reveiw. We are so please you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again soon!

Heather & Team x

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Their was 25 of us that were seated in the mezzanine area of the bank. EMMA, the girl who served us all day & I mean all day!(Some of us ate @ different times & was ordering drinks @ different times); was an absolute delight! No job was too big or small for her & she always delivered with a smile!
Great service! I would highly recommend!!

Hi Angela,
Thank you for such a great review we are so pleased you and your guests had a good time and enjoyed your party! Emma Is great asset to our team and I will ensure this is passed on to her and she is rewarded for providing you with such great service! We hope to see you again soon!

Heather & Team

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We had a lovely meal at this pub but the experience started well before the actual day. When I booked the event the very competent server, Heather, kindly advised me that it would be busy that day as there was a football match on the TV. This was super to know rather than just turn up and find out, as it happens, the event added to the atmosphere. I got the time wrong and arrived 30 mins early but again. 'no problem' for Heather and her efficient team. The meals came swiftly and with no fuss, along with coffees etc afterwards. Jane Cowan, Mrs and family. Booking ref: 91/9789 & 90/7339

Hi Jane,
Thank you for such a lovely reveiw, we are so glad that you had a great Mother’s Day with us as well as a fast and efficient booking process! We really enjoyed having you and your family for the afternoon and we hope to see you all soon.

Heather & Team

Reviewed 29 January 2018

This a fabulous neighbourhood pub. There's a good range of drinks, great food served from the kitchen and super friendly staff. My daughter held her 21st birthday party here and it all went off without a hitch. If you're in the area, drop in for a pint and a bite to eat, you won't be disappointed.

TheBankGlasgow, General Manager at The Bank, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Hi Dave,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to review our pub. It was a pleasure to have you and family here for your daughters 21st. We hope to see you again soon when next in the area.

Thanks

Cheryl & Team

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Was in the south side of Glasgow and decided I would go somewhere to get a bit of lunch, with The Bank somewhere that I have wanted to try out for a long time, but just never found myself in the area to try it out.

Great and relaxed settings, with a more low-key/independent Spoon's feel to it, with a fantastic selection of drinks and food on offer.

I went for a coffee and the club sandwich, which was prepared and ready in no time.

Was really enjoyable and would love the chance to visit again.

Maybe a little to out the way to go out of your way to visit (its not really ideal for events at Hampden, but a short taxi ride away) but if in the area I do recommend visiting.

Hi!

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your visit with us and hopefully it won't be too long before you come back to the area.

Thanks