“Tremendous Risotto”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I judge Italian restaurants on their risotto. I was certainly not disappointed at La Firoentina where their mushroom risotto was served with truffle oil, rocket leaves and shavings of parmesan. A decent Montepulciano was also on hand to wash it down.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Four of us had a wonderful dinner here. Best calamari I’ve ever tasted and very nice focaccia for starters. We each had different meals and all were excellent.
Unfortunately I don’t know the waiters name, but he came from Sardinia. Very pleasant young man who provided very good service.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We went to this restaurant on the basis of Tripadvisor reviews and we were not disappointed. It is about 20min walk from the city centre. Food was good in quality and value. Two of us had 3 courses and a coffee each plus a bottle of wine for £66.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely wee visit tonight for my birthday. The food was delicious but Panna Cotta for the desert menu please �. Service was faultless with very attentive staff. I will definitely be back. The management has changed hands and there is a marked difference and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Very simply - excellent not only the food but the service from Jack and Max and everyone else involved. They make this a brilliant restaurant to visit. Roll on the next visit :-)