“Fantastic Italian pizza in Glasgow”
Review of Baffo

Baffo
Ranked #114 of 2,682 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: USD 4 - USD 12
Description: Baffo brings the finest Italian produce to Glasgow with a bit of flair and relaxed vibe. Pizza is for everyone of all ages, to be enjoyed on your own or with friends.
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Went to this restaurant for launch before visiting the Kelvingrove museum. First time in Glasgow and we had not prepared to have lunch at Baffos.

The menu was all in Italian. Coming from Iceland and the whole table didn't speak one word in Italian, the waiter had to translate almost every word. She did a great job and the whole service was wonderful.

The pizza that I ordered was a simple one, it had a few high quality toppings and it tasted amazing. The whole table liked ther pizzas and drinks. Very memorable lunch.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This place serves the best pizza in Glasgow, and that means, it's better than Paesano (although Paesano is also good). On top of this, the pizzas are really cheap and the staff are very friendly. Service is prompt. Ingredients are great and they just do it right, with a very tasty tomato sauce as pizza base and a delicious dough - which makes all the difference in my opinion. They also serve great antipasti, fresh and well combined! And lots of Mozzarella di Bufala and great selection of beers. Unfortunately, I will move away from Glasgow soon, and I will certainly miss Baffo.

This place is well-known in the area for making great food and I think it will grow even more popular in the future. I hope they keep up the great job and don't try to adapt their food too much in the future or become careless about their food, that would be a huge loss. Keep doing what you're doing, Baffo!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Great pizza and amazing sauce. The best range of Italian beers I have ever seen, even more than anyplace I have been in Italy. The fried doughnuts for desert are amazing as is there choice of coffee beans.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We recently with friends and two small children on a Saturday night.
The service was excellent, and couldn’t be faulted.

The food was on another level, everything tasted fresh and natural.

Pizza restaurants has moved to another level in Glasgow in the last few years and would rate this restaurant the best alongside mozza, and better than paesano.

Def recommended- delicious!!! We will be back.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Many in Glasgow associate pizza with Paesano (and we do as well).

However, Baffo is another ideal option when we go out with our two kids, or with other families who also have kids to eat pizza in the West End.

I think the key strengths of Baffo are two:
1) obviously their pizza, which is very good and made with fresh ingredients. It tastes like in Italy and our kids love it as well.
2) Compared to Paesano, this is a smaller place. It is not that noisy, and you can easily talk in a very relaxed environment.

Good selection of beers, and good espresso at the end of your meal. Not sure you can reserve, we just pop in and take a sit.

Price is great for the quality of the food and service.

I wish a pizzeria like Baffo was in the other cities we have previously been living in UK, this is an added value for an Italian community.