“Delicious food. Friendly staff ”

The Butterfly And The Pig
Ranked #83 of 2,682 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: USD 20 - USD 30
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went for my birthday dinner. I had haggis croquettes for starter and sea bream for main. The food was very delicious. Relaxing ambience and friendly staff too. I enjoyed my food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,348)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and hubby were in Glasgow for the one night we popped in here and we. Weren’t disappointed at all x friendly staff, very clean, food was amazing, only think was the starters are huge and I couldn’t finish my main over all excellent will be back x

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We wanted a gastro pub experience and we weren't disappointed. The menu is hilarious. While I didn't want the fishy on the little dishy I did think about it just for the description. There is an excellent selection of whiskey. The food options are great. The sirloin steak was a little chewy but that's what I expect from a sirloin. The haggis and blood pudding and olives and other good was great! Did I mention their selection of whiskey was great. The staff was also very friendly and knowledge.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Great and smiley staff, very nice menu - funny and with good options for all food restrictions, plus the place has a lot of character.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Service, food and atmosphere were excellent. After dinner, live music kicked in and it was fantastic.