“HOT chocolate”

Nic's Nyc Deli & Donuts
Ranked #464 of 2,653 Restaurants in Glasgow
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Popped in here just to get out of the cold. Decided on a latte, hot chocolate & 2 donuts. Drinks were piping hot and donuts, although not very big, were very tasty. Lots of choices. Service was quick and pleasant. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

That good we've came back a second time my daughter loves this place, put the crepe stalls to shame not shy with Nutella .... and at priced just over £4 and given knife and fork and spoon if needed with napkin, a lovely lady has served us twice and her customer service along with the pancakes will keep us coming back... Lunch looks amazing even tho I've not tried it! We did also try a muther pucker donut which was gorgeous 10 out of 10 must try not far down from the top of Byres Rd

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Great coffee, the best variety of fresh donuts I ever saw, and some very original and reasonably priced sandwiches. We haven't tried the sandwiches YET but they look awesome. When we're back in Glasgow we'll deffo come here again. Staff are lovely too. Five thumbs ups!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Great wee place for crepes and donuts. Everything else we saw going out to other customers looked great too! I couldn't fault the food, staff or atmosphere.... the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was the cost. A little expensive for what it is, but I guess it's probably the going rate!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I used Nic's NYC deli on Sunday for a snack during rehearsals on Byres Road. It looks to provide a good and interesting selection of sandwiches, sweet and savoury crepes.

I ordered a Kiki bouba po boy, which was a hot ciabatta beef sandwich with nachos, barbecue sauce and cheese which was tasty and interesting.

My friend ordered a chicken tikka and cheese savoury crepe which she enjoyed. I also noted they did gluten free crepes for a customer whilst we were in (which I haven't seen anywhere else).

Seating is v limited and kind of cafe style but perfect for takeaway or a v casual lunch for a small group (4 or less)