All reviews brewers fayre stayed here restaurant next door good nights sleep short stay attached pub st andrews excellent stay night's sleep comfy bed en route would stay here again reception staff plenty of parking good size rooms were very clean inns
Reviewed 16 February 2016

Stayed here after our high school prom. Me and a couple of my friends just wanted to get a couple of double rooms, chill out and have a drink and talk about the fact we'd just finished high school. It was good. There wasn't much noise, they had a vending machine with everything in it we needed and the staff were friendly. I'd definitely stay again if needs came up.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Nice and clean, well located. Ideal for our weekend trip away. Found it fine for us. Good location for everything we did that weekend. Little noisy in early hours but bad guest everywhere. Staff very nice. Free parking also.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Stayed here for 11 nights due to a relative in hospital ,staff great and helpful we were booking rooms on a daily basis as we weren't sure when we were leaving ,after we explained to the reception staff our situation we were allocated the same room every day taking the stress of worrying about packing and calling at the desk every day which helped us relax during a stressful time .Rooms spacey ,cosy beds ,can be some traffic noise depending on room your in ,but still a great stat

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed there this week for 4 nights. Nice and clean and the staff friendly. Had some issues with the temperature in my room, heating kept going off and I was constantly cold. Spent each evening under the duvet from 6pm and dreaded having a shower due to uncomfortable temperature of the room. I asked for an iron and was handed an ironing board to carry up the stairs, it then sat in my room for 4 days as it was too heavy for me to take back to reception. Breakfast was amazing and the staff really went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. Not so great for evening meals but the soup was good so stuck to that. Stayed there before, last time was a little better than this time but kind of does what it says on the tin!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2016

Wonderful stay for three nights. Very quiet and everything was no problem for staff. Eating in Restaurant next door and all was fine. The room was great very comfortable bed and fluffy pillows but also had others if you wanted. Bathroom all works well and always clean.

Room Tip: We were on first floor and it was quiet
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family