“Average ”

Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our waiters seemed really awkward the whole time, was a loud and I chilled atmosphere. Pakora is lovely but the Tikka masala was so sweet it wasn’t eatable. Don’t think I would try again :(

2  Thank DeniseHouston13
govindchhetri, Public Relations Manager at Apricot Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Ms Denise,

Thank you for your feedback, its disappointing to hear about your experience. Apricot team takes great pride in its food and service, we would like you to come back and experience Apricot hospitality.

Please email us on apricot.restaurant@gmail.com

Regards

Management

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for the business lunch deal. Good range of options to choose from at a very good price for 3 courses. Both had the chicken tikka starter, tasty enough and very well presented with large chunks of chicken thigh meat. Mains-Lamb Madras was well cooked and enjoyable with a good level of spice though perhaps expected it to be slightly hotter. Lamb Saag to me was a bit sludgy, but my fellow diner loved it and more than from another restaurant that she has sworn by for years. Nan was a good size for 2 though a bit soggy for my taste. Overall though we were both full, and the food was all well cooked to a good standard and flavour. Restaurant decor is immaculate and is a lovely environment to eat, and all the staff were lovely and friendly, and very informative about the dishes on the menu. Not a wow but will definitely come back here to eat in future.

1  Thank eastendpar
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

First time and wont be my last food was amazing and great prices, service also fantastic, can't wait to come back

1  Thank Sarah&paulq
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful meal with my wife. Food was excellent at a good price. Staff made us very welcome.
Great location with plenty car parking within seconds of the front door.

1  Thank Ronald B
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Bit of a wait for our table on a Saturday night even though we’d booked. However the meal was really tasty. The waiter was helpful when we were deciding on the menu and there was no problem sharing the dishes between the four of us.