“good food”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 75
Description: Healthy indian cuisine
Description: Healthy indian cuisine
Reviewed 10 October 2018

had a awesome time here the service was excellent the waiter Muhammad Ali was polite and very very funny the food was good very good quality great value very reasonable priced

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Donna C

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Visited here on a Friday evening (6pm). From point of ordering food to starter arriving... 70 minutes (place was not busy) and Pakoras were a bit dry (and only 4 of them).

Main was another 30 minutes, was very tasty though (butter chicken and garlic naan).

Asked for bill at time main arrived Sean email were bored by this poin and dreaded waiting for bill later). Bill was brought, with sweets on tray, after I entered my pin number (payed by card) tray was taken away.. along with sweets!

Had ordered cobra beer, wad served kingfisher.

All in all, service was too slow, order was inaccurate, and food was mediocre.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I thought the service or food was ok but not anything special. The service was good but we felt rather slow although the place wasn't busy. Very large premise and probably good for big parties.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I have been here numerous times with both family and with my partner. Of all the times I cannot really vault. The service can be slow for drinks and food but is always worth the wait. Parma violet cocktails are amazing! Food and drink is great, very tasty? Place is also clean and staff are friendly

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I wasn't really impressed if I'm honest. Food was average, not very tasty. I asked for a cocktail and it wasn't a parma violet. It was very strong and not like any of the Parma Violet cocktails I've had before. It was quite cold in the restaurant also. I was shocked with price at end when we received our bill. We were charged £7.00 for poppadoms!! Unbelievable!! Sorry, but if you want a real indian restaurant then visit The Mango in Longcroft, it's the best!!

Date of visit: September 2018