Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed
Scotland Day Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Edinburgh to Loch Ness with Distillery

Bry was amazing!! He is hilarious and very informative. Kept everything lively for a very long... read more

Reviewed 26 July 2019
DLaReids
Fantastic tour - highlight of our trip

Reviewed 10 October 2018
F4237YSandrewj
St Louis, United States

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2018

My wife and I were looking for a day trip out of Edinburgh to see the highlands (and visit some distilleries). I found Scotland Day Tours and asked for a quote. Grant was quick to respond and, not only was the rate incredibly reasonable, he was a pleasure to work with. He listened to our interests and suggested two possible itineraries. We ended up picking and choosing from both to create our our day trip and he was more than happy to accommodate us. Grant was a fantastic guide - personable with lots of great stories and information without being overbearing. He made every part of the process easy from booking to pick up/drop off from our hotel. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a tour in the Edinburgh area.

Date of experience: October 2018
scotlanddaytours, Owner at Scotland Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Hello Andrew,

Many thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to read your comments about the trip and i'm glad we met your requirements for the trip.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I booked the tour oban/glen coe with two friends and it was an amazing trip.grant took a lot of time and patience to tell us a lot about scotland and answered all our question's.i highly recommend is tour.he is a very friendly guy.so if you want a great day around scotland, book a tour with grant..

Date of experience: October 2018

Hello Doreen,

Many thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to read your comments about the trip. It certainly was an enjoyable day and I look forward to seeing you all in the future!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for travel in Scotland,Highlands is a must visit. We had the best guide ever, Grant. I think our experience was even more moremorable because of him. Did the Glencoe, fort William and Ben Nevis tour last Sunday. We learned so much history and saw so many places..so perfect.

Did a last minute booking(just 2 days before the tour). No hiccups during booking process. All of the place recommendations made were excellent. Went as per the itenary provided. We didn’t miss anything.

I would highly recommend this tour to anyone and everyone who is looking to cover few brilliant places in Scotland and also learn a bit of history about each place you visit.

Date of experience: August 2018

Hello Sourabh,

Many thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to read your comments about the trip and i'm glad we could cater to your requirements.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

I've always wanted to see the beautiful landscape of the Scottish lochs and highlands and this tour gave me and my family the opportunity to get a sneak peak of places I hope to return one day. Grant is a one many show and an awesome tour guide. He was quick to respond to all correspondence and customized our tour for us. On our tour on July 19 we saw Stirling Castle from a view point at the base of the hill, got to visit and feed highland cattle, drove though and stopped at various viewing points in Glen Coe, saw the red steam train cross the bridge in Glenfinnan, and visited Luss at Loch Lomond on our way back. Grant was kind enough to drop us in Glasgow as we had to catch a flight home from there the next day. If we ever return to Edinburgh and wish to take another day tour, we will hire Grant to do it.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank 754amberk
scotlanddaytours, Owner at Scotland Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Hi Amber

Reviewed 5 August 2018

My sister and I and our spouses spent a beautiful 8 days in Scotland, based out of Edinburgh. We all agree that the highlight of our visit was the day we spent with Grant, exploring Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond, and Inverary. Grant was prompt and extremely knowledgeable and we all learned so much on this day. We had considered renting a car and doing this trip on our own but for not much more money, having Grant drive and benefiting from his experience and knowledge made this a tremendous value.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Eric C

Hi Big E!

Many thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to hear such positive reviews about your day trip. I'm glad you all enjoyed your trip with us and have great memories of your visit.