Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed
Scotland Day Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Edinburgh to Loch Ness with Distillery

Bry was amazing!! He is hilarious and very informative. Kept everything lively for a very long... read more

Reviewed 26 July 2019
DLaReids
What a great day

We (4 friends) went to Scotland for 1 week to rest, relax and enjoy. We planned only one activity... read more

Reviewed 28 November 2018
wwtjdc
dallas
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for travel in Scotland,Highlands is a must visit. We had the best guide ever, Grant. I think our experience was even more moremorable because of him. Did the Glencoe, fort William and Ben Nevis tour last Sunday. We learned so much history and saw so many places..so perfect.

Did a last minute booking(just 2 days before the tour). No hiccups during booking process. All of the place recommendations made were excellent. Went as per the itenary provided. We didn’t miss anything.

I would highly recommend this tour to anyone and everyone who is looking to cover few brilliant places in Scotland and also learn a bit of history about each place you visit.

Date of experience: August 2018
scotlanddaytours, Owner at Scotland Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Hello Sourabh,

Many thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to read your comments about the trip and i'm glad we could cater to your requirements.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

I've always wanted to see the beautiful landscape of the Scottish lochs and highlands and this tour gave me and my family the opportunity to get a sneak peak of places I hope to return one day. Grant is a one many show and an awesome tour guide. He was quick to respond to all correspondence and customized our tour for us. On our tour on July 19 we saw Stirling Castle from a view point at the base of the hill, got to visit and feed highland cattle, drove though and stopped at various viewing points in Glen Coe, saw the red steam train cross the bridge in Glenfinnan, and visited Luss at Loch Lomond on our way back. Grant was kind enough to drop us in Glasgow as we had to catch a flight home from there the next day. If we ever return to Edinburgh and wish to take another day tour, we will hire Grant to do it.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank 754amberk
scotlanddaytours, Owner at Scotland Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Hi Amber

Many thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to read your comments about the trip. It certainly was an enjoyable day and I look forward to seeing you all in the future!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

My sister and I and our spouses spent a beautiful 8 days in Scotland, based out of Edinburgh. We all agree that the highlight of our visit was the day we spent with Grant, exploring Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond, and Inverary. Grant was prompt and extremely knowledgeable and we all learned so much on this day. We had considered renting a car and doing this trip on our own but for not much more money, having Grant drive and benefiting from his experience and knowledge made this a tremendous value.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Eric C

Hi Big E!

Many thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to hear such positive reviews about your day trip. I'm glad you all enjoyed your trip with us and have great memories of your visit.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

It was a trip of a lifetime! Grant was so easy to work with. He replied quickly to every email in my preparation, which calmed my nerves about trustability. He was very knowledgeable about the places we wanted to visit. We had a very specific list of places to visit. While enroute, Grant suggested a few wonderful add ons that really added to our experience. Grant was very approachable and yet very professional. If I had to choose who to trust again, I would definitely choose Grant with Scotland Day Tours. My son and I enjoyed our trip immensely and Grant added to it!!!

Date of experience: June 2018
scotlanddaytours, Manager at Scotland Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Hello Blaine,
Many thanks for your feedback, it means a lot to hear such positive reviews. It certainly was a great three day trip and one that i hope will provide wonderful memories for years to come. Regards. Grant

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We absolutely loved our customized day trip with Grant. He picked us up from our hotel in Edinburgh and drove us up to Kyle Lochalsh. From the very first email Grant was very helpful, friendly and communicative. He suggested a wonderful itinerary and stopped at beautiful places. He even provided a safely seat for our 4-year-old. We had an absolute blast and felt very comfortable along the way. He is a safe driver and a knowledgeable guide. Don't hesitate- book him! We certainly will again!

Date of experience: June 2018
scotlanddaytours, Manager at Scotland Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Many thanks for your kind words and feedback. It really means a lot to us that you enjoyed both your day. I'm glad that we could meet your requirements for tours.