“Home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
snorkler2...
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

It was a cozy rental where we loved to go home to after seeing the sites every day the beds where comfy the kitchen was lovely and and it was an easy walk to everything halfway through the vacation I said to my husband let's just move here the neighborhood is amazing. Would definitely go back.It is a 10 min walk to Edinburgh Castle and the 5 mile

lynnward4
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Lucky chance!”
Reviewed 12 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Sometimes you have to take a chance when booking self catering accommodation. Not this one though, it truly lives up to its excellent Trip Adviser reviews. You would have to be a really picky person to find anything wrong in Ella and Robins beautiful flat.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
kymsg
Singapore
“70 Steps Up”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Nice apartment. Great views over South Edinburgh. But, 70 steps up. Don't buy to much shopping in one go. Also found bathroom cold at air vent not covered and no blinds. 10 minute walk to center of Edinburgh or get the bus on the main road.

Nick F
“Lovely flat, good location”
Reviewed 31 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We had a great stay here (me, wife & 7yo son).

Spacious, comfortable, very clean and very well appointed with everything you'd need.

Just far enough out to be a quiet area but close enough to town to be easily accessible and very close to a bus stop (no 23 or 27 every ten minutes or so).

Owners were easily contactable and helpful.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Kitchen & comfy sofas
Liked least: Duvets a bit warm for our personal taste
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Donald H
“Cranky owner”
Reviewed 17 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I was requested to transfer additional funds for extra guests direct to the owner's bank account (I may have missed the number of guests box when booking - not sure).

Before we'd even set foot in the apartment, I received an email saying that I should make sure my children did not make a mess.

After the visit, I was accused of breaking the shower hose (if I did, I was unaware).

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
22 Oct 2016
I am sorry that you were unhappy at me drawing certain important matters to your attention.
I have double checked and can confirm that you made a booking for 2 guests when in fact your party comprised 4.
With regard to the shower hose, if you check the message I sent, you will see that I did not accuse you of breaking it, but simply asked if there had been accident with it, as it was found to be broken after your visit. I have now been able to confirm it was not broken before your arrival. It has now been repaired at a cost of £80.
My wife and I seek to maintain a high standard of accommodation for the enjoyment of all our guests. We are sorry if in any way you have been disappointed.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing