“So tasty ”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here with a friend on a week night.
The staff is very helpful and friendly.
The restaurant is very nice and there is a lovely atmosphere.
The food is so tasty and the price are fair.
I highly recommend it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,761)

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We ate here twice on our short stay in Edinburgh, and both times had a wonderful experience. We deliberately chose different food occasion, and it was all lovely. There is such attention to detail, for example even the leaves in my salad starter were tiny and had different tastes, and various ingredients had different complementary textures as well as tasting heavenly. Don't worry if you are not 100% veggie - we eat meat but enjoy vegetarian meals too, and we were entirely satisfied - also the portion sizes were generous - the shepherds pie is particularly filling. And the drinks are good too - we stuck to birds and bees beer, fresh apple juice, and I had a cocktail instead of pud.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Called here today unbooked and unplanned and they managed to squeeze us in straight away was busy tho so I would recommend booking
Me and my partner both had starters humous , and chunky chips
They both was good not great just good
Then for main course I had mushroom strudel with polenta my partner had something kofta
Mine vegetarian are lasses vegan
Mine was absolutely lovely and are lasses was great too
Decent starters , but big portions and low prices
Great main courses good sizes and reasonably priced
Excellent staff and very nice chilled relaxed atmosphere
Will defiantly call here again next time we visit beautiful Edinburgh

Side note every visitors / table gets a very well size glass of water before you even order food drinks which I think more restaurants should do same
Cost restaurants penny’s , and is a lovely gesture wether or not you want it

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely place, lovely atmosphere, lovely food, lovely service. Some of the friendly staff you'll find, great choice of food at reasonable prices, and plenty of vegan options :)

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We so enjoyed a delightful, creative and delicious dinner. That we returned a second night as my daughter whom is vegan found this to be her favorite place for dinner.
The offerings are very beautifully designed and delicious.