“Sushi to die for!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love this restaurant, the sushi is mouthwatering. I’m devastated to learn that they are relocating. Wish them all the very best at the new location

5  Thank SaladinBay

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Chose thia restaurant over 2 other choices narrowed down from trip advisor & google search ratings. Visited with 2 friends on a Sat night. It's wise to book as the restaurant only seats about 20 people. We were not disappointed. The food was fresh & tasty. We had gyozo, tempura prawns, edamame beans & the mixed sashimi plate to start then order a further plate of dragon rolls & 4 sake. Cost £89 which i thought was reasonable. Service was good too with friendly staff. Would definitely recommend & return to if I'm back in Edinburgh.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Unbelievable sushi with fantastic service. Very reasonable prices. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is a fan of real sushi.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went for dinner on a Friday night. It was a bit of a last minute decision so phoned at 4.30pm to book a table for 6.30pm. They done all they could to accommodate us so we got our booking for 1 hour.
Very small restaurant but very good service and friendly staff.

The food was absolutely amazing. I had the seaweed salad to start, which was absolutely fantastic. My girlfriend had the spring rolls and she loved them too.
I had the chefs choice sushi and LOVED it. Superb.

Would recommend this place, without a doubt.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We had to wait for a table but that was worth it. Very good sushi. The nigiri was 100 %. Truly recommended.