“Great peri-peri chicken and open late”
Review of Zuhus

Zuhus
Ranked #866 of 2,777 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Price range: USD 7 - USD 13
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Description: We are a family run Portuguese restaurant serving peri peri chicken in different forms. burgers/wraps/pittas chicken wings.
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Zuhus is a simple restaurant offering sit down dining, take-away, and delivery. Their peri-peri chicken is very tasty, and they also serve delicious peri-peri sweet potato fries. I stop by when I visit Edinburgh after the theartre or a concert as they are close to the Festival Theartre and not too far from Usher Hall. Rasheed who works nights there is great. Highly recommended for a quick bite.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

the service is at a very high level and the food is so delicious that my friend and I go there at least once a week. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Got a takeaway via Jinn. Veggie burger was great, as we're the chilli fries. Great service too, thanks!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

It is another version of Nandos, but ofcrs not as good. It is still very satisfying especially when you are hungry craving meat and chicken late at night. You should try it for yourself.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Ok flame grilled chicken was everything it should be charred, crispy, but succulent and spicy, in fact I think their chicken wings are better than Nando's.... there I said it... the menu and formula will also be familiar if you are a Nando's regular so you will feel at home. I'm glad I gave it a try (taxi driver recommended it). I would also recommend the lamb burger which was a excellent..