“Practically perfect in every way”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room: the dining table set for six.
The master bedroom (with en-suite): plenty of room for a travel cot (cot provided on request). The master bedroom (with en-suite): ample wardrobe and storage space.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room: the dining table set for six.
The master bedroom (with en-suite): ample wardrobe and storage space.
The master bedroom (with en-suite).
Master bedroom en-suite: WC, fitted cabinets, wash hand basin and shower.
Master bedroom en-suite: WC, fitted cabinets, wash hand basin and shower.
Double bedroom.
Double bedroom: extra storage and mirror.
The twin bedroom.
The twin bedroom: extra storage and mirror.
Main bathroom: bath with shower over it, wash hand basin and WC.
Main bathroom: bath with shower over it, wash hand basin and WC.
Kitchen: fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave.
Kitchen.
Living room: two comfortable three-seater sofas and a nest of tables.
Living room and dining area: plenty of space to relax.
Dining area and bookcase with a few books and DVDs.
Tailored hampers available on request.
Teabags, fresh coffee and sugar are provided.
Outside: our living room, double bedroom and kitchen windows.
Outside: a modern apartment in beautiful surroundings.
Outside: looking at the apartment from the street.
Outside: the front entrance to the apartment.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
sdoldoc
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Practically perfect in every way”
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Exceptionally experience - location, clean and with all amenities. Just a 5 min walk from the tram station and very convenient for both the city and the airport. Maya was wonderful and very helpful and even helped to print out our boarding passes. Would definitely stay again and recommend

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
4 Aug 2016
I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much! The location is one of the main reasons I chose this particular apartment, and I'm pleased you liked it so much too. I'm glad I could help with your boarding passes; it was certainly not a problem. Thank you again for choosing my apartment for your stay. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family, and I look forward to welcoming you all back if/when you return. Many thanks again and best wishes. Maya.
Jenn901
Lafayette, California
“Perfect apartment for a family visit to Edinburgh”
Reviewed 8 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We were very pleased with our stay. The apartment is well appointed, stocked with the basics and VERY clean. Quiet, safe area. Comfortable beds. Great showers. Tesco grocery 2 minutes walk. Five minute walk to tram station which is easy to use and quickly takes you right into the heart of the central City (or to/from the airport). Our host, Maya, was awesome. She was very helpful and thoughtful. She even made sure we had coffee, tea and ample food for breakfasts (as well as a box of shortbread cookies!). She made us feel right at home. Good value for a family and each of our teenage daughters had their own bedroom. We would highly recommend this apartment. Thank you Maya!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Maya made sure we were well taken care of and felt at home
Liked least: That we couldn't stay longer
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Jul 2016
Thank you so much; I'm most touched by your kind words, Russ! It was a genuine pleasure to meet you and your family and I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time at the apartment so much. Comfort and cleanliness are of paramount importance to me and I'm very pleased to hear that you were comfortable here. Thank you again for choosing my apartment for your stay and I look forward to welcoming you all back! Warmest wishes to you all, Maya.
Jackie V
Toronto
“Attention to details to make our stay as comfortable as possible.”
Reviewed 15 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Maya was great to deal with and so helpful before we event arrived that I just knew we would be happy with the place. The apartment was even better than expected! Sometimes what you see in pictures is not exactly what you get but not in this case. The apartment is beautiful, spotless and comfortable. We really appreciated the items Maya had ready for us in the fridge including the wine! After a busy holiday in the UK, it was so nice to end our stay in this relaxing place. Very close to all the attractions - quick cab or bus ride. The Tesco store on the corner was really handy.
Maya gave us lots of great advice and even arranged to have a taxi ready to pick us up for the airport that would fit 6 plus luggage so we didn't have to order two cars. We were a family of 6 with two teenagers who loved having hi-speed wireless. My husband loved the kitchen. I loved the comfortable beds and décor. The place would have gotten a 5 star rating from us just as it was but Maya makes it 5+.

Liked best: Decor and cleanliness
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
19 Aug 2015
Thank you for such kind words! I'm humbled and most touched that you were so pleased with everything, both with the apartment itself and also with the service provided. Helping to ensure my guests have the best time possible on their holiday is something I take very seriously; I'm delighted to hear you all had such a wonderful time!

I'm glad to hear there was something for everyone and I hope you'll stay here again if and when you're back in Edinburgh.

Many thanks again and best wishes to you all,

Maya
South West England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Travelling group: Extended Family
26 Jun 2015
I'm pleased to hear you were so happy with the apartment. Being a 20 minute walk from Princes Street was one of the main reasons I chose this particular apartment, so I'm delighted that you liked the location so much, too. Thank you again for staying and I'll look forward to welcoming you on your return to Edinburgh.

Best wishes to you all,

Maya
Reviewed 2 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Space, amenities, close proximity to Edinburgh.
Liked least: Having to leave. Wanted to stay longer.
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Jun 2015
I'm so pleased to hear you had such a wonderful stay here and that I was able to help you further. Providing exceptional customer service is very important to me, so your words really were most welcome, thank you! I'm delighted that you liked the apartment so much, as well as the location and local amenities; all added together, they were the reasons I chose this particular apartment for my rental.

I was touched to know you appreciated the high standards I have in my apartment, as well as the service you received from me. It truly was a pleasure to have you all staying and I'm certainly looking forward to having you all back again in the future. Until then, thank you again and best wishes to you all. Maya.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing