We did a long wkend (Fri-Mon) my daughter and myself. She is 7 years old. The location of this hotel for us was perfect. Train station a stone throw away, Edinburgh City Centre 2 stops away. My daughter traveled free on the train, and i only paid a few pounds. The Zoo was 15mins away to, by car.
The hotel itself was VERY clean, and are room was cleaned everyday. The pool was lovely and my daughter loved it. I didn't eat in the hotel. Tesco's around the corner was more suited to our budget. Fridge in room kept our milk cool and juice.
On arrival i didn't think that it would be child friendly, how wrong was i? There was lots of families, as well as couples and buisness people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh. The hotel is a two-minute walk to Edinburgh Park tram and train station providing easy access to the Airport and Edinburgh city centre. The 170 rooms are spacious and have a contemporary design with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building. Our in-house Restaurant is the perfect spot for a bite to eat after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland