“The freshest sushi and they delver too!! ”
Review of Soul Sushi

Soul Sushi
Ranked #1,037 of 2,609 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Sushi
Neighbourhood: Southside & Holyrood
Neighbourhood: Southside & Holyrood
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

It's hard to find good quality sushi in edinburgh that delivers. Soul sushi doesn't disappoint. Ordered from this place a few times now. Nice guys, quick delivery and good sushi! I recommended the butternut squash sushi!

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Ordered take out from here and it was great! The sushi was fresh and delicious and the delivery was quick.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. They make best sushi in Edinburgh, and I tried few different places. I also can make my own sushi so am pretty picky with sushi in general.

What I also love about them is that they cater for allergies and food intolerances very well.
I had them delivering my sushi with GF soy sauce and marked sushi which had gluten in it.

The sushi itself taste great. They have decent selection too. Rice is always well spiced and cooked to perfection. And the rolls are very well roled :) always looking very attractive and like made by professional!

2  Thank Heliotropka
Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

Ordered from here tonight but I have slight issues with my doorbell...the delivery person waited until I answered phone (which was on mute) ten minutes later!! My girlfriend and were delighted he did, as the food was as just good as I'd previously experienced. I've twice had takeaway before and once visited their festival pop-up. The citrus infused beef tataki was sublime. Furthermore, the Chicken Katsu was delicious. We also had Tuna Nigiri which was wonderfully fresh...Once again big thanks to a dedicated delivery person...we shall be ordering again soon!

Reviewed 5 December 2015

Having just moved to the Willowbrae area of Edinburgh I am delighted to have access to these guys' amazing sushi! Operating from a non- descript unit between a church and a chiropodist at the top of Portobello Road, I am now eating sushi very regularly. Having got used to great quality sushi whilst living in New Zealand, it is fantastic that Soul Sushi saw the gaping gap in Scottish sushi. Sustainably sourced, high quality ingredients are combined to make you go ' Mmmmm,' with every mouthful. The butternut squash roll and breaded prawn roll are two of my favourites. They deliver, too. :)