All reviews perfect hosts complimentary wine quiet street hosts james and angela breakfast was delicious within walking distance lovely home bed and breakfast friendly hosts highly recommend this b b georgian house yogurt royal mile each morning train station modern bathroom power shower
Reviewed 27 June 2017

stayed here 2 nights to start our Scotland trip - Angela and James were wonderful hosts, and answered our many questions. They probably answer the same questions over and over, but they made us feel special. Good location. Quiet neighborhood. Great breakfast. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: we had all 3 rooms - 2 had bigger bathrooms, all equally comfortable
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank xoxox
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We spent here 2 nights of our road trip honeymoon around Scotland. No words are enough to thank Angela and James because we have started our trip in a wonderful way. The room was big, very clean and comfortable. The position of the building is amazing, just 3 minutes from the bus stop and 15 minutes from Royal Mile, very safe place. The hosts have been the kindest in the world and we will come back for sure here. Thanks a lot for this wonderful start of our honeymoon.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Squarty
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Without a doubt, the best B&B my wife and I have ever stayed in. OUTSTANDING. The room was more than adequate for us - modern bathroom, very quaint (not to be confused with "out of date/small") room with such a lovely feel to it. The room was immaculate, spotless & their warm hospitality was above & beyond excellence. The location is great, James/Angela are two very lovely people. The breakfast was amazing, very tasty and the spread on the table every morning was phenomenal. There is a reason they are voted #1 B&B on trip advisor - they know how to host & it shows. Accommodations are 2nd to none.

If you are thinking of a B&B in Edinburgh - STOP YOUR SEARCH NOW & BOOK THIS PLACE. I would stay here again in a heartbeat...it made our 14th anniversary a very special one.

I left my heart in Edinburgh - I will return soon.

Room Tip: Just ask James/Angela for what you are looking for when you stay there...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sean B
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Staying at 14 Hart Street was a great treat. The property is lovely, and James and Angela could not be more welcoming or informative. I stayed in a beautiful room located at the garden level, with a very comfortable bed, stunning furnishings, and everything that I could have possibly desired, from shortbread and tea to freshly cut flowers and a power adaptor! The B&B is very centrally located within the city, which made it super convenient to reach and also to set off exploring from. And the cooked breakfast in the morning is both delicious and abundant. I will certainly return here upon my next visit to Edinburgh!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Kastalli
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We were in Edinburgh to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary and stayed for two nights at 14 Hart Street. Angela and James were very welcoming and acted as perfect hosts. Their B&B is tastefully furnished and spotlessly clean. Our room was extremely comfortable and included a modern, efficient shower. Breakfasts were generous and varied with good quality ingredients always being used. 14 Hart Street is located in a smart residential area of the city, close enough to all the main attractions, but it is also quiet and relaxing in the evenings offering an array of independent shops, restaurants, bars and cafes to choose and explore. 14 Hart Street is well worth the money; without doubt, it made our stay in Edinburgh very special and we would, therefore, recommend it unreservedly.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple