“Hostess with the Mostess!”
Review of 14 Hart Street

We can't find prices for this accommodation
14 Hart Street
Ranked #3 of 395 Edinburgh B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 July 2017

My mom and I stayed together in the twin room in the back of the home for 4 nights in July. It felt like being in someone's home! Shared lovely conversation (James and Angela are very kind and witty) and even got to meet the adorable grandchildren. Wonderful hospitality, great little room (appreciated the wine!) and the shower was beyond the best! Delicious breakfast as well. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Twin floor in the back had the MOST powerful shower pressure!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank P P

Reviewed 27 June 2017

stayed here 2 nights to start our Scotland trip - Angela and James were wonderful hosts, and answered our many questions. They probably answer the same questions over and over, but they made us feel special. Good location. Quiet neighborhood. Great breakfast. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: we had all 3 rooms - 2 had bigger bathrooms, all equally comfortable
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank xoxox
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We spent here 2 nights of our road trip honeymoon around Scotland. No words are enough to thank Angela and James because we have started our trip in a wonderful way. The room was big, very clean and comfortable. The position of the building is amazing, just 3 minutes from the bus stop and 15 minutes from Royal Mile, very safe place. The hosts have been the kindest in the world and we will come back for sure here. Thanks a lot for this wonderful start of our honeymoon.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Squarty
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Without a doubt, the best B&B my wife and I have ever stayed in. OUTSTANDING. The room was more than adequate for us - modern bathroom, very quaint (not to be confused with "out of date/small") room with such a lovely feel to it. The room was immaculate, spotless & their warm hospitality was above & beyond excellence. The location is great, James/Angela are two very lovely people. The breakfast was amazing, very tasty and the spread on the table every morning was phenomenal. There is a reason they are voted #1 B&B on trip advisor - they know how to host & it shows. Accommodations are 2nd to none.

If you are thinking of a B&B in Edinburgh - STOP YOUR SEARCH NOW & BOOK THIS PLACE. I would stay here again in a heartbeat...it made our 14th anniversary a very special one.

I left my heart in Edinburgh - I will return soon.

Room Tip: Just ask James/Angela for what you are looking for when you stay there...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sean B
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Staying at 14 Hart Street was a great treat. The property is lovely, and James and Angela could not be more welcoming or informative. I stayed in a beautiful room located at the garden level, with a very comfortable bed, stunning furnishings, and everything that I could have possibly desired, from shortbread and tea to freshly cut flowers and a power adaptor! The B&B is very centrally located within the city, which made it super convenient to reach and also to set off exploring from. And the cooked breakfast in the morning is both delicious and abundant. I will certainly return here upon my next visit to Edinburgh!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo