“Best Massaman curry”

Ranked #142 of 2,686 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Pleasant restaurant not far from the mile. I eat a lot of Thai food and I have to say this was one of the best massaman curries I have eaten.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Loved the pad Thai and veg eggrolls!! Everything we got was delicious and I would definitely go here again. Also had the pork ribs.... Yum!

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Amazing Thai food. Having been to so many top Thai restaurants in London, the food here was on par. Very authentic from starters to mains coupled with lovely service. They even made dishes for our kids that were not on the menu. Highly recommend coming here if you love authentic Thai food.

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

One of the best Thai places I've been so far! Delicious food and friendly professional staff! Would highly recommend and personally I will be back when visiting Edinburgh again.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

3 of us enjoyed our lunch in this Thai restaurant just of Cockburn Street
in Craig's Close. It was very quiet but we were very early. Waiter was very pleasant and we all had the 2 course lunch at £7.95 and there was a reasonable choice.
We would certainly visit again. We liked the decor. Toilets could maybe do with upgrading but was at least clean...

reasonable choice and we all enjoyed it. Would certainly visit again .liked the decor.

1  Thank Alison M