We stayed here for one night and it was very good value for money. Its pretty basic and not very fancy but at £59 for a city centre location with a good breakfast what more can you ask. We were going to a concert in the Queens hall so it was only about a 5 minute walk and there are plenty of eateries round about.
No lift in the building and it does bring back memories of being a student in the halls of residence again but what the hell if you're just looking for somewhere to lay your head then I would recommend th Kenneth Mackenzie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are thrilled to announce the refurbishment of Kenneth Mackenzie is going ahead at the start of 2017. These exciting developments mean that this year-round hotel will be able to offer 45 new double en-suite rooms as well as a re-design of the breakfast room all available from mid-summer 2017. Our bed and breakfast accommodation at Richmond Place is close to all of Edinburgh's main tourist attractions, including the Royal Mile and Edinburgh Castle, so you will find it easy to see the sights during your stay. All 20 double and 20 single rooms have en-suite facilities, TV, telephone, chargeable internet access and tea/coffee-making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your KM Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenneth Mackenzie Hotel Edinburgh
- Kenneth Mackenzie Suite Edinburgh
- Kenneth Mackenzie Suite Hotel Edinburgh
- KM Central Edinburgh, Scotland