“grate food grate service”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #1,238 of 2,701 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Nandos is the place to go the service was excelent and i only had to wait ten minutes for my food to come and it tasted delicious. I orderd the fino pita and it was by far my favorite meal I have had at any Nandos. i would definatly recomend coming hear and I definatly go again.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

I love Nandos food. I know people who turn their noses up at it- and I hate most chains- but Nandos just works. OK- so I like spice, but I also like the salads and grains that you get with it. I like the prices. I also like that it is a great leveller. It works with all folks, religions, colours, ages. A real mix.
But what I like best is that in the last couple of years, I have been with kids, small kids, too many kids, noisy kids, messy kids, all on my own- and often - made to feel welcome with service staff going well out of their way to help. I didn't think this was going to happen in a busy tourist spot in the city- but it did..
On our last visit post Scotland, I had children at breaking point. Nick and Carla (I think?) were really kind and helpful with the kids
The place was noisy and cold- the environment could be improved - but the service was great

Nandos - you do a great job! Thank you

Reviewed 25 August 2016

1st time I have been to Nando's & I was not disappointed.
Fantastic meal for lunch, & the chips were amazing.
Definetly recommend, staff were friendly & fast service.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Nando's is definitely a must wherever you are!
Chicken served in Nando's is the best one in the world!

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Excellent, specialising in chicken food, good food,good service when welcoming the guests,don't forget to pick up the cutlery when placing the order, it's a very young persons restaurant