“Really the BEST kebab and chilli sauce in the Central Belt of Scotland!”
Review of Best Kebab House

Best Kebab House
Ranked #1,703 of 2,731 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Reviewed 24 January 2018

No doubt about it, the best Kebab chilli sauce and Kebab and Kebab Salad in the whole of the Central belt of Scotland!

The chilli sauce is the standard and bench mark for all other kebab chilli sauces in Scotland to aquire too. It doesnt have watered down kethcup, sugar, yogurt like most other kebab shops in Scotland. Ketchup, sugar or yoghurt should never been in kebab chilli sauce and kebab chilli sauce should never be sweet. This places chilli sauce thankfully is not like that and its not sweet and I think is made with Pizza Sauce, Fresh onions, fresh chillis, fresh garlic and some spices blended together which is how Kebab chilli sauce should be made. All other kebab shops in Scotland please take note and atleast offer customers an alternative chilli sauce like this one to the sweet ones you have.

The salad was amazing, all in seperate bowls. They had fresh pickled red cabbage, fresh pickled white cabbage, onions, cucumber, lettuce, fresh tomatos, lemons.
Most other kebab shops in Scotland use the cheap method and miss out on most of the salad or dont bother to pickle the cabbage or dont use fresh salad and almost always miss out on pickled red cabbage but not this place!!! they had everything, nice fresh pickled red cabbage and nice pickled fresh white cabbage and all in seperate bowls and ALL the salad!!! This is the standard for all other kebab shops in Scotland, please take note.

My only request to this place is PLEASE open up a duplicate in Glasgow and keep everything exactly how it is now. Glasgow needs a good Kebab shop with good chilli sauce and good kebab salad!!! Any kebab shop owners reading this in Glasgow, please add these amazing things to your kebab shop that this one has.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Conned by these people. Ordered late, which is why I assume I didn't get my food. I was told when I called that the driver had been to my house, rang the bell and rang me. I live in a serviced apartment building with secure entry. I also have excellent reception. After being lied to I was told to "take it up with just eat, I don't know their refund policy." So I am now left at 1am with no food, everywhere else has closed, and I have been stolen from. AVOID THESE CONMEN.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

The 'Best Kebab' is the best.
Clean, excellent, very friendly, staff always industrious.

The 'Original Best Kebab' a few doors down is a) not the original
b) not the best

Reviewed 23 January 2017

The quality of the food is a joke, I was sick for a whole night. Customer service is terrible. I would not recommend this place as there are so many others in Leith which are a thousand times better than this.

1  Thank cristinatA7207UJ
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Always a winner. We decided to have a quiet night in with friends and ordered a delivery which came pretty quickly. Salad always fresh, meat cooked to perfection and really the best kebab house. Don't confuse them with the 'original' best kebab a couple of doors up the road- not even close to them in quality.

1  Thank 94,009,007