The hotel isn't that difficult to find if using the local bus system. My stay was very comfortable and homey. Breakfast was great. Room wasn't too small nor was it too big. Ceilings were high and felt nice. Bathroom was adequate, enough space to do the cleaning ritual. Towel warmer was nice. Maxx and Annette are splendid owners. My wife and I will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland