“A weekend that will be fondly remembered.”
15 bedrooms are available for upto 40 guests
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
15 bedrooms are available for upto 40 guests
The huge dining table for large guest numbers.
A short walk away and you will find a water fall and 100's of acres of woods to explore!
The Bridal suite
The piano is for guests to play - if you can!
Beautiful winter holiday home, at the Edinburgh self catering house
relax at the Edinburgh self catering house
Almost all the rooms have ensuite facilities.
The meadow for the games
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Any
Jamesdjaw...
“A weekend that will be fondly remembered.”
Reviewed 25 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

I stayed here with my husband back in May and we had a very good time. I can't really fault the hotel at all.

The room we had was upstairs, the staircase is very grand and makes a great impression as you arrive. Once we had checked in with a nice man called Dave, we were taken up to our room on the right at the top of the stairs. The view was outstanding. Green fields and trees as far a you could see. In fact, the next day, when the weather was better, you could see the hills right in the distance, I really was nice.

The only thing that I would mention is that unless up have your own car it might be quite a long way to get into the city centre. Although I am sure that the staff could arrange a taxi for you. We ate in town during our stay so cannot comment on any food served, but we were always met with a welcoming smile and I am sure if we had of eaten there it would have been fine.

Apart from that, nothing else to say really, we had a lovely weekend and would go back if we wanted a quiet weekend away.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing