“Very pleasant, modern apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
living room with sofa bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
living room with sofa bed
Kitchen
Expandable Table
King size bed can split into two single beds if it asked
Double bed with a sofa double bed
Bunk bed
First bathroom
Second bathroom
Playhouse Theater and Calton Hill
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
AlexiaL96
Surrey, United Kingdom
“Very pleasant, modern apartment”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We had a great stay here, the kitchen was fully equipped with plenty of tables, chairs and utensils which meant we were able to eat in every night which worked well for us. The rooms are spacious and modern. Giovanna was great with replying to messages before our stay. I would highly recommend staying here :)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
28 Jul 2016
Thank you so much Alexia for your wonderful words , it has been a pleasure for me have you as my guests I would love to welcome you back again in the future
Thanks again
rvadams
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Beautiful, clean apartment. Has everything you need. Flawless.”
Reviewed 21 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I stayed here for a girly weekend away (group of 10) and I couldn't recommend this apartment enough. Not only is Giovanna an excellent host, she went out of her way to ensure we were comfortable and even came out late on a Friday night to let some late comers (who didnt have keys) into the apartment (sorry about that!!). The apartment itself is immaculate, and includes absolutely everything you will need, is in a perfect location and has a lovely view of Calton Hill. Yes, the apartment is on the 3rd floor so there are a few stairs to climb but it's totally worth it! Would highly recommend.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
21 Jun 2016
Dear Rachael,
Thank you so so much for your wonderful words you can't imagine how important is for me that you all had a fantastic time and you were happy.
It has been my pleasure have you all as my guests and I definitely would love to welcome you all again in the future.
Take care
Jeanette...
Durham, United Kingdom
“Mrs ”
Reviewed 4 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

What a fabulous apartment, very central clean spacious with all the amenities. Ideal for a group .
Giovani allowed us to pick up the keys before check in time and we were allowed to stay after check out time which meant we did not have to take all our cases out shopping with us , that was so helpful .
You do need to be fit as there are several flights of stairs to climb to get the apartment .We just looked on it as our daily exercise.
Would definitely book again .

12 Feb 2016
Dear Jeanette,
Thank you so much for your wonderful words , it has been my pleasure have you as my guests , I will love to have you back in the future again..
The stairs are better that a Zumba class .... ;-)
babybumps...
“Pat and Jo Coyle”
Reviewed 23 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Amazing apartments to stay in. Directly opposite the Edinburgh Playhouse. So central to everything in Edinburgh, and so reasonably priced too. Apartment was spotless and had everything you needed to make your stay pleasant. My family are STILL raving about they're stay two weeks on. Will definitely stay here again!

26 Nov 2015
Dear Pat had been honestly my pleasure have such respectful and nice guests as you and your family and I really hope to have again in the future
Thank you so much for your wonderful words
Kindest regards
Bernadett...
“Great, central location, excellent value.”
Reviewed 12 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Great place to stay! Up a few flights of stairs but apartment is worth it! Spacious, clean, warm, central! Modern and stylish.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
20 Nov 2015
Thank you so much for your fantastic words , it has been my pleasure have you as my guest.
Looking forward to have you back in the future
Giovanna
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing