“Lovely Flat, Incredible Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Large lounge, big windows, with 42' TV, comfy sofas, dining table and great views
Master bedroom, double bed, 32' wall mounted TV, sink, views of Balmoral clock Mezzanine bedroom, unique set-up, sink and original fire place
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Master bedroom, double bed, 32' wall mounted TV, sink, views of Balmoral clock
Mezzanine bedroom, unique set-up, sink and original fire place
Master bedroom
Master bedroom
Lounge
Large kitchen, fully equipped with everything and great views
Kitchen
Bedroom 2, double bed, TV, original fireplace, views of the Balmoral clock
Bedroom 2
Bathroom
Views from kitchen and lounge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sarah M
“Lovely Flat, Incredible Location”
Reviewed 4 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We stayed here for a weekend with a group of ladies to celebrate our friends hen do. This flat could not have been more perfect for us.
The location is ideal as it's just a 5 minute walk to Princes Street and 2 minutes to Multrees Walk and Harvey Nichols.
The flat is spacious and comfortable with a lived in feel which we loved as we felt instantly at home.
Reza the owner is easy to deal with and is very friendly and the manager John was willing to help whenever necessary (even on a Saturday when we couldn't work the oven!)
On top of all this the price is incredible for a flat of this size in such an amazing location!
I would recommend this property to anyone who and would go back in an instant.

Management Response
4 Nov 2016
Sarah - I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay. You and your friends will be welcome back anytime! Many thanks. Reza
Howard W
London, United Kingdom
“Ideal apartment for groups”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed here as a group of guys on a weekend in Edinburgh and this place was perfect. It had three bedrooms with double beds in each and a couple of sofa beds and loads of space its one of the top story apartments of a large town house.

The place isn't a shiny polished hotel room and maybe it is a bit tired in places but that said its a fraction of the price of any hotel in town it also is in an incredible location just a couple of minutes from the town centre. I think anyone who expects to get something as nice a 5 start hotel and still put up 7-8 people for about 25 quid per person per night is a bit deluded. It's certainly nicer than any travel lodge I've ever been to and cleaner and tidier. The place is easy to find and organising the keys etc was really straight forward.

The only thing we found to be a bit of a nuisance was only having one bathroom/toilet for 7 people but it wasn't the end of the world.

All in all I'd definitely recommend! I'd say this suits groups of 20-30ish who are looking for an economical but nice place to stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, price
Liked least: one bathroom
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
tracyhart...
California
“Junky and filthy ”
Reviewed 31 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for three weeks. When we arrived the place was quite filthy but it was cleaned somewhat after I requested. Even after the second cleaning, furniture was still soiled with food smears and pots still dirty inside the cabinet. The ironing board is foul with stains - looks like someone vomited on it. The carpet is very old and I don't believe that it's ever been properly cleaned. The sofas are worn and aging. Of the three TV's provided, only one worked properly. The main TV in the living room has a permanent 4 inch wide digital stripe running through the screen. I informed the manager (who told me he informed the owner ) of the broken TV. Nothing was done to remedy the problem. Everything in the place is flimsy and half broken. There are electric cords tangled and strewn about the place. The kitchen is poorly stocked with worn out and useless cookware. All the knives are rusting. The stove/oven is junk. We could not use the oven because the numbers and info on the dials wore away years ago. So, you can't tell the oven temperature or if it's going to broil or bake your food. The stove is gas flame so that was usable. There are no mixing bowls and some pots are missing lids. Also, they don't put mattress pads / protectors on the beds. So, if someone has an accident and soiled the mattress, all there is between you and the last persons's mess is the thinnest of thin sheets. My impression is that this is a student rental from September to May and then a vacation rental in the summer. We were there on business and it was not suitable. It's a shame because it's a great location and it could be a wonderful rental. Unfortunately, it's one of those places that's good as a party/ thrasher/ crash pad. It's way over priced for the condition that it's in. I took photos of the filth and chaos. Unfortunately, trip advisor will not let me post photos in this review.

Chrisproc...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Wonderful large apartment that held 8 people quite easily. Had slight concerns before arrival on the single bathroom between 8 but the separate sinks in 2 of the bedrooms helped enormously so there were no issues at all.
All the rooms were a great size with enough storage/wardrobes all around. Flat had great character with enough storage for everyone. All towels and linen provided too.
Location was perfect and within 5 minutes you were into the Old Town.
Finally Jon (lettings manager) was a great help, sorted out any issues I had instantly and was there waiting for me upon arrival.
Would recommend to anyone and will definitely be back.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
11 Jan 2016
Chris - Many thanks for booking my apartment. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay over New Year period in Edinburgh, and liked the property. You'd be welcome back anytime! Many thanks. Reza
dollh
Bath, United Kingdom
“Thought I knew Edinburgh quite well until I found this little gem!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We were looking for welcoming accomodation that suited a lot of different needs and this definitely was it! If possible I would have no hesitation in returning here again and again! Absolutely no need for a car as the flat is situated in one of the best public transport locations in the city - bus, train, coach and tram all on the doorstep. Shopping, tourist spots and eating places all within a few steps of the front door. It was great to go to the Scottish National Portrait Gallery twice just because it took us five minutes walking to get there. No need to make exhaustive plans to go somewhere as it was so easy to do anything!
Reza, the owner, and Jon, who welcomed and looked after us during our stay, could not have been more helpful with the booking and arrival. My qualifiers on the overall rating are that the mezzanine bed was not for the faint hearted and the cooking/dining utensils were somewhat limited. Not a problem as long as you are prepared for both! Personally I enjoyed the freedom of the flat so much that a few extra meals out were an even bigger treat!
I am from Edinburgh originally and I did not even know the location existed. When I need to return for family conferences I will definitely be looking at this flat's availability before anything else. Thank you!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and views
Liked least: Needs more cutlery and crockery for 6 guests
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing