“Amazing Thai food ”

Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Love that they do both Thai and Indian food here! The Thai green curry and korma are both fantastic. Staff are lovely and friendly. 10/10 would recommend.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I went to this restaurant simply because of the many 5 stars or 4 stars by other reviews; however, it turned out to be a bit disappointing - at least not as good as some other guests said.

It was about 6 pm when I entered there. Very very dark room and only one table is taken by two guests. The darkness and quietness made me thought it was not the business hour. And the manager came with a warm welcome, which was very nice.

However, the Indian dishes we ordered were not good. The lamb biriyani rice was dry and extremely spicy. The chicken was very juicy. I dont think it was tasty but why so many guests put a 5 star to this restaurant. Is it because the manager asked everyone to give a comment on TripAdvisor? He asked me for sure.

I was hoping to try the Thai options, but not going to do that now. The staff service is good though.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I visited Mintleaf on my own a Tuesday evening as I was staying at a hotel in Edinburgh waterfront for business. What a great place, they offer both Thai and Indian but I visited purely for Indian food and a couple of drinks after a long day at work. Often when you eat alone at a restaurant the staff are over attentive and/or suspicious of somebody dining alone but the waitress and owner were both great.

I had a really enjoyable meal.My sheekh tikka starter was generous in size, not over cooked and perfectly spiced. For main course I chose Kerala Chilli Murgh which very, very enjoyable.

Thanks to the staff for allowing me a pleasant evening, and I hope to me back next week with a colleague.

1  Thank Aprhys1977
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I was invited to a networking function and what an amazing night. View were breath taking and service was out of this world.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

A lovely restaurant with fantastic decor to give the feeling of India. Plenty of choice for all tastes at reasonable prices and a well stocked bar.