“Delicious Thai food in Leith at reasonable prices”

Mintleaf Restaurant
Ranked #135 of 2,681 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2017

I've been on holiday to Thailand and enjoy Thai food. The Thai food here is of a similar quality level to the Thai food I've eaten in Thailand (the food in Thailand seems to be more of a soup though than in this restaurant). We ate the green curry and massaman curry. I liked eating the food.
The experience could be improved if the staff left jugs of ice water on the table as some of the food can be spicy.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Beautiful food. First time i have been in this restaurant. Nice area of the city,busy with plenty bars. We opted for 2 pilau rice, 2 nan breads, vegetable bhuna, chilli garlic chicken, lamb passanda, chicken korma and a variety of beautiful vegetarian side dishes. Service great. We will be back for certain. May be my new favourite indian in edinburgh!

2  Thank weasuls
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Having suffered a case of the munchies i thought to myself what better than a trip to my favourite Indian restaurant Mint Leaf. As always i came away with smile on my face and total contentment. Tonight i had lamb jalfrezi with mushroom pilau rice. Rice was perfectly cooked but the lamb, wow so tender and the dish an amazing flavour. Meal polished of with a couple of reasonably priced glasses if red wine. What mire can i say, see you again shortly!!

1  Thank nigel c
Reviewed 28 May 2017

We went on friday night with our 2 small sons. The restaurant has a great atmosphere. We felt relaxed and at home here and its a real gem. Great authentic food very flavoursome.Friendly service. Overall was a great experience. Would definitely recommend and would not hesitate coming back.

1  Thank sunny123Uk
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I took some friends to this restaurant which I had visited a few months ago. They loved it too.
The food was really tasty and like before fresh and full of delicious flavour.
Service was fast and the waiting Staff helpful. Best if all the meal wasn't too expensive.
We will all be back again.
Well done mintleaf.