“Late afternoon Moussaka”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish, Tunisian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 18 September 2015

We sat on the terasse, enjoying our moussaka and a warm sunny day.
The service was polite, but the food was excellent. Most of the portions look a good size for the Edingburgh tourist price.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

We stopped by here for dinner with a large-ish group and no reservations. They made space and were prompt with service. The food was good, and the prices were all right. I would recommend this because of it's convenient location - it may not be the best meal you have in Edinburgh but it's pretty decent.

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Stopped here for a welcome cup of tea and baklava. Can't comment on the meals but we had good service and sat on the small terrace watching the world go by

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Unfriendly service, hustling for a single ordering a wine out on the terrace. Ordered a wine while waiting for friends and wait staf very unfriendly though it was not busy.

2  Thank pjsVenice
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Me and my partner visited this restaurant when away for a short weekend menu looked nice and inside was bright and inviting, though food was very disappointing and I am not easily unpleased by food I even remarked to waiter how unhappy I was, which is completely unlike me, with no remark my partner found her meal ok though not good, let alone great almost rewound our weekend if it wasn't for the small deli we went for coffee and cake afterwards several disappointed!!! Only gave it one star as it wouldn't let me do none!

1  Thank David R