This hotel was really great, if I'm ever in Edinburgh again I will definitely stay here. When travelling for work room service is normally what I go for and it was so so good, broccoli soup for starter and flat iron steak for my main. My room was on the top floor and I had an amazing view of the castle. Break was also great, they had all sorts of options and I went for the superfood breakfast which also came with gluten free bread so I'm pleased that they try and cater for for all as much as possible. Very cool hotel and would be great for a weekend trip to Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel is located in Edinburgh’s vibrant Grassmarket. Nearby, you’ll find the characteristic Edinburgh Castle, Greyfriars Kirkyard and The Royal Mile, making this hotel the perfect place to stay if you’re looking to explore the city. Your room will be stocked with both essentials and added extras like complimentary Wi-Fi, luxurious Elemis toiletries and a 42” LCD TV. Choose a Deluxe or Family room and you’ll also get an Edinburgh Castle view to make your stay extra special. Kick-start your day with a refreshing swim in the hotel swimming pool or use the Technogym fitness studio, free of charge. Later you can try some unique fusion food to share created by the well-known Edinburgh Chef, Tony Singh in the hotel restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Apex Grassmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex International Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex International
- Apex Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland