“Poor standard & bland”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Take away was of a poor standard. The starters were ok.
Chicken Jalfrezi was bland & not spicy at all. The Peshwari man was a torn lump with no coconut or raisins...
This is the 2nd time we’ve given them the benefit of the doubt & with a 50 minute wait. Won’t be back

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Having had a take away from Delta on a number of occasions my complaint is that it is inconsistent. Sometimes I have raved about how good my meal was and on other occasions it has left me disappointed.
On the plus side, the prices are fairly reasonable and the staff are friendly.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Great takeaway food, reasonable price and never been disappointed, lovely staff and never had to wait longer than 40 minutes for my food.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Delta Indian takeaway serves the biggest portion in Edinburgh I think we ordered from delta last week it was amazing we will be back again

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2017

It was alright, not much taste quite bland. naan bread cold and dry, rice okay but not exactly piping hot

Date of visit: March 2017