“OMG great!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Just down the street from our hotel we found Delta Indian Takeaway, so we gave it a go. Everything about this place is just awesome. We walked in off the street and ordered, then had a complimentary coffee while waiting for our food. The cup of coffee was one of the best I've ever had and the friendly owners and workers, even though they were very busy, took time to chat with us and took a genuine interest in our travels and experiences. We took our food back to the hotel, as the restaurant is take away only, and were amazed at how delicious the meal was. We ordered the dinner for two. The Naan is spectacular. A little sweet and perfectly soft. The curries are perfect. Fish, Lamb and Chicken, delicious.

1  Thank bobbyvilas

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Just great, what a really nice flavoursome Curry. I really like Indian food and this has to be amongst the best I've had. Very friendly staff, what a hidden gem.

1  Thank BrettMasters
Reviewed 21 April 2016

This is by far one of the best Indian meals i have ever had, me and my work mate loved it. Everything was the perfect balance. Highly recommend you try this place because i will for a lifetime.

2  Thank JasonTucker95
Reviewed 5 April 2016

West of Edinburgh that is! Always use Delta when we can't be bothered cooking and fancy a curry. Pretty much always busy whenever we use them so be prepared to wait if you're a walk in. I recommend calling in your order for collection. This can (but not always) cut any waiting time. They also deliver but I can't comment on that service as I always collect. Open 7 days (evenings only).

1  Thank Steven E
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Ordered in on Saturday evening, friendly on the phone and happy to produce what we asked for. The food was perfectly fine with very good vegetables. Just under £30 for two and a half meals including pappadums.