“Mr B from Northampton”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Just great, what a really nice flavoursome Curry. I really like Indian food and this has to be amongst the best I've had. Very friendly staff, what a hidden gem.

1  Thank BrettMasters

Reviewed 21 April 2016

This is by far one of the best Indian meals i have ever had, me and my work mate loved it. Everything was the perfect balance. Highly recommend you try this place because i will for a lifetime.

2  Thank JasonTucker95
Reviewed 5 April 2016

West of Edinburgh that is! Always use Delta when we can't be bothered cooking and fancy a curry. Pretty much always busy whenever we use them so be prepared to wait if you're a walk in. I recommend calling in your order for collection. This can (but not always) cut any waiting time. They also deliver but I can't comment on that service as I always collect. Open 7 days (evenings only).

1  Thank Steven E
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Ordered in on Saturday evening, friendly on the phone and happy to produce what we asked for. The food was perfectly fine with very good vegetables. Just under £30 for two and a half meals including pappadums.

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Amazing! We left Roseburn in Edinburgh about 9 years ago and since then we have not found an Indian takeaway as good as the Delta and we have tried many! We were in Edinburgh on 2nd Jan 2016 and ordered a Delta takeaway and it was better than ever. I wish we cud order one from 85 miles away! Fantastic and they even remembered us - great food and service - thank you.

1  Thank Gillian G