“Reliable.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 January 2016

Excellent fresh cooked food. Our local carry out, I won't go anywhere else. Good when you can trust the same high standard everytime.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 2 January 2016

I have eaten a lot of curries in my time and this is by far one of the best Indian takeaways that I have ever tried. Great for quality, taste, size and price, Delta delivers everything that you would hope for when you're in your time of need.

The food is consistently fresh in taste and, unlike so many other restaurants, the meat is of an excellent standard. We generally purchase a takeout for a group of 5-8 and have tried a good selection from the menu. We have never been disappointed.

My favourite dish is the Chicken Tikka Kebab (£6.95) which is deliciously soft and tender. The Lamb Pasanda (£6.95) isn't something that I'd ever choose but I tried someone else's leftovers and found that it was also great. Don't miss out on the side dishes; Tarka Dal and Brinzal Bhuna are perfect for mopping up with a piece of soft naan bread. Even the sad salads are pretty nice!

Tip: Recently we've had punctual delivery but I think this is probably as a result of us ringing up earlier in the evening. Be aware that they can get very busy (leave an hour for delivery).

Note: I would rate Delta a "5" if I wasn't benchmarking it against all restaurants.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Absolutely the best Indian take away , by a long shot.
They do home deliveries... Very busy usually, and especially at weekends, so order in advance of when you want it. You won't be disappointed. Their Chicken Chasni is amazing ! ...excellent, courteous service. The food does the talking *****

Reviewed 23 November 2015

This is the second time we've ordered from Delta. No problems the first time. My partner decided to pick up the order rather than wait so we ordered and were told to collect in 40 mins. He arrived exactly 40 minutes later and was told to take a seat. He then had to wait another 40 minutes for our food. Nobody apologised, nobody even offered him a cup of coffee - while a continual line of people duly turned up after their 40 minutes, picked up their takeaway and left. It's such a shame as the food is very good but without any kind of apology, we won't be going back. It's just downright rude to leave somebody sitting there without an explanation as to what happened to the order.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Fabulous takeaway. But if you order a delivery, give plenty of time. Can take up to 90 minutes. They are so busy, which is a good sign. You won't be disappointed.