Stayed in edinburgh for a week at this travelodge. fab location, only 5 min walk from haymarket and 10 mins from waverley station (about 5 mins to get to the top of Princes St for the shopping and a wee bit longer to the castle depending which way you go) but all within walking distance!
Room was clean and very spacious, en suite spotless! Had lovely river view from the room too!
Food at the hotel was ok (only ate there one night) as far too many other places to eat! (Go to the Turkish Kitchen on Rose St - FAB!)
Staff were all very helpful and friendly (Bar staff, chef, room service and reception)
At only £19/night, this was a bargain. I would deffo recommend this hotel to everyone (and i am picky as i usually stay in 4/5 star accomodation).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the Waters of Leith in the West end of Edinburgh City Centre, the Britannia Hotel Edinburgh has 178 bedrooms and is conveniently located within easy reach of many of the city's major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Hotelopia and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia Edinburgh Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Edinburgh West End Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Travelodge
- Edinburgh Travel Lodge
- Britannia Edinburgh Hotel Scotland