All reviews arthur's seat friendly hosts dalkeith road with en suite facilities royal commonwealth pool bus stop salisbury arms front of the house city centre small bathroom perfect place to stay excellent location excellent breakfast within easy walking distance stayed two nights high ceilings very pleasant stay
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel near the downtown with bus stand next to hotel.For bread and bed this hotel is fine.we were in second floor and no lifts and we had tough time.if you have luggage opt for ground floor.Friendly owner is the advantage.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Enjoyed my stay at the Gifford House in Winchester. My room was rather small, but it was a single with en suite facilities. The house and grounds are beautiful and the breakfast was complete and delicious. The location is about 15 minutes walk from the center of Winchester through the neighborhoods.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I traveled to Edinburgh for a couple days. The Gifford House was a perfect place to stay. The owners are amazing people who have owned this B&B since 1989. Suggest if you enjoy outside mainstream hotels.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ecrask
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband have just come back from a weekend staying here. Fantastic hotel, friendly staff couldn’t do enough for u. We had a fantastic time. We will definately be back 100%. Highly recommended.

Tracy Ingham x

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lizzie I
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

If you are planning to spend some days in Edimburgh, I strongly recommend Gifford House. The bedroom is very clean and confortable and the breakfast is delicious. For me, a high point of my vacation in UK. David and Margaret are very friendly and make me feel at home.

Trip type: Travelled solo