“Good fun but whole place needs renovation!”
Review of Laserquest Edinburgh - CLOSED

Laserquest Edinburgh
Reviewed 18 September 2014

I've been to Laserquest for stag nights a few times over the years and it has always been a good laugh. Come on, running around in the dark shooting lasers at each other, can't go wrong really! Especially for those who wear white clothes (or have extremely white teeth (Ross from Friends anyone?)) and are illuminating under the UV lights!

The place does serve its purpose. However, I can't help but feel that the whole place needs renovated and refreshened! Quite dingy in the hallways and the main waiting area. The packs themselves could probably do with an update too if I'm honest!

Always a mixed crowed in here, you rarely get the place to yourself. If I remember correctly you are usually in here for around an hour for a mixed variety of games inside the 'arena' itself.

1  Thank msg84

Reviewed 28 July 2014

My bridesmaids booked this as a daytime event for my hen party. It was so much fun for everyone there - both young and old! Everyone got sucked into the game and became really competitive. The marshal was excellent - very chilled and relaxed and just let us get on with it. The only shame was that during the first game we played one of my friends' gun kept jamming and, whilst the marshal kept coming over to help her, it effectively meant she couldn't properly enjoy the first game. However, she was able to swap guns though and thoroughly enjoyed the next two games!
I would definitely recommend this as it's nice for adults to get in touch with their childish side and have a right good laugh!
Note: wear thin clothes as it can get very warm when you're wearing the big packs and running around!

1  Thank cm2333
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Well, kind of strange to fight the 10y.o. and, as the matter of fact, losing with them.
Still, that is so much fun and it is all kind of old-school style. Loved it ;)

1  Thank 591micha_b
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My very grown up friends and I went to laser quest for my birthday. The arena itself is just how a laser quest arena should be - dark, atmosphere with lots of wee hide-y holes and a varied layout. The only downside was playing against a bunch of wee, cheeky boys but I suppose that was the only way to squeeze us in. At £10 each for 2 games, it's was not too badly priced. You got get an extra game for £2 each. It's also a fantastic workout with all the running about. You're having so much fun you don't even realise you're exercising. My friend and I ran about like we were O'Neill and Carter in Stargate, chasing down the Goa'uld. Would love to go back with a big group of friends for one big evening session.

2  Thank renza88